Skip to content

Question Related Instrument Cluster/Trip Computer

Featured Replies

23 hours ago, Hozz said:

Further to my previous post I can confirm that it does show all three lanes on a motorway.

Your hardware is H11 standard, mine sadly is H10. That must be the difference, mine was built in June 2025

  • Author

Mine is h10 too.

48 minutes ago, enoktakenokta said:

Mine is h10 too.

Mine is H10 too.

It may also explain why I haven’t had any software problems………yet!

  • 4 weeks later...

After a long run yesterday, I can confirm that my 2025 Mk4 behaves in the same way that @Rifleman reported.

Normally, the display only shows the current lane, regardless of how many lanes there are in the road. But when there is slower moving traffic in the outside lane (on the right in the UK), a second lane appears in the display and shows the vehicle. Traffic Assist will reduce your speed to match the slower car and prevent 'undertaking' it. A little tap on the accelerator will override this if you do want to take the risk and break the rules.

This works on motorways and on multi-lane trunk roads outside of cities. I haven't noticed within cities, but I don't have many examples around here to test it with.

Our car showed two lanes along the M90, travelling southbound towards Edinburgh. However, the muti-lane display is not consistently shown when on all two or three lane dual carriageway or motorway. I am unsure what the parameters are for the display to show multi-lane images but I know our car has done so, and at other times it does not. I suspect it must be GPS related or the classification of the particular road.

We have our big pan-euro road trip scheduled for December so will report back then if someone else hasn't solved the mystery first.

Best wishes.

Edited by Arianne

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.