Skip to content

Auto Start-Stop not functioning

Featured Replies

  • Author

Cinch engineer visited as promised. Couldn't find anything out of spec with either the battery or alternator. Although didn't put a charger on to boost the storage.

Other than visiting a main dealer not much else I can do. But prior to that I've a couple of lengthy runs (100miles each way) so will have a see if that makes a difference when compared to the short ones I've being doing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.