Skip to content

Fabia 2011 1.2 TSI - DSG 7 speed gearbox help

Featured Replies

Hi all I am fairly new to this website and definately new to being a Skoda owner!

I purchased the above car a few months ago and as we (my family and I) usually do all our own car maintenance although we are pretty clued up I purchased a Haynes manual for the car it covers the 'usual' stuff but unfortunately it doesn't cover certain areas like the DSG, I want to replace the oil in the gear box and need to find a definitive answer as to what oil type, the quantity and also how to change it.

So if anyone out there is able to help with any advice or trusted web links it would very much be appreciated.

Thanks 🙂

I seem to recall there's some reasonable step by step guides on YT, e.g.:

We've the same DSG in our Polo. I've considered changing the oils, but not yet made it past the considering stage.

Gaz

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.