Skip to content

Kamiq Vs Karoq

Featured Replies

Has anybody gone from a Kamiq to a Karoq or visa/versa. How does the ride and drive quality compare. Was it the right or wrong decision in your mind. Reason I'm interested is after 7 trouble free years with a 12tsi Yeti and moving to the 15tsi Karoq I'm not as over the moon as I should be with my decision, however I must say the ride quality is defiantly better!!

@sussamb owns both, so should be well placed to answer any questions.

I get Kamiqs as a courtesy car each time my Karoq is serviced, and I definitely find the Kamiq is smaller and lower down.

I need the Karoq for its boot size, and would not fit my holiday luggage in a Kamiq as easily as it goes in the Karoq.

I can't really judge the performance and ride of the Kamiq as I only get the basic version, while my Karoq is the 2.0TSI 4x4 with DCC.

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.