Remap????

Exportio_vRS

I've searched the forums and cannot find the answers i'm lookin for !!! So your help will be appreciated.

If i get my vRS stage 1 REVO'd and then add my CAI and Milltek Exhaust afterwards will this cause any problems with the remap and cause my engine any problems, cause i dont want things exploding!!!!!!!:confused:

Thanks

Ross

• 2 weeks later...

or you could buy my unichip which made 189bhp and 311lbft on a standard fabia, and have that slightly remapped for your supporting mods.

It comes with a loom adapter that allows it to be removed at any time, the loom adapter can also be purchased separately for different cars which means if you move on to any other car in the future you can take the unichip with you. It also means it can be completely removed with no trace of any tampering.

or you could buy my unichip which made 189bhp and 311lbft on a standard fabia' date=' and have that slightly remapped for your supporting mods.

It comes with a loom adapter that allows it to be removed at any time, the loom adapter can also be purchased separately for different cars which means if you move on to any other car in the future you can take the unichip with you. It also means it can be completely removed with no trace of any tampering.[/quote']

So the Unichip can be transferred from a PD diesel to a Octavia with a 1.8T???

Hi

Makes no odds when you have the remap done.

The majority of them are generic.

This means that you will get the same remap wether it has the exhaust or not.

Sorry :(

But there are many options out there , so it would be better off looking at all the options out there.

These have been discussed many many times.

Everyone will rate what they have so it is sometimes not that helpfull to ask peoples opinions.

There are a few that could offer you a free trial , so that would help you to see what can be achieved.

What is local , is a big plus and the greater bhp will not give you the best pulling power.

Sorry that makes it even more unclear.

Your exhaust is leaving us today too by the way.

If you want to give me a bell back at any time Ross you can do.

If I can help , just give me a shout

Sarah

• Administrators

Ross,

Just like my no 97 ;)

WRC No 068/100, Rally Graphics Removed.

Just ordered a Milltek Exhaust and Carbonio Intake.

Sounds fab in the right places under load :) real Darth, enjoy fitting the CAI, if you want any help I'd love to pop up, but snowed in at the moment woth work and study.

I think though it would be fair to say, do remove the battery, you may also with the xenons find a few bits of plastic on the side *obvious when you come to it* are in the way...They merely hold things and can be removed without regret as they are unique to our cars it seems.

It will fit though.

Just don't drop the racthet spanner on your mates head under the car; they don't forgive you.

Ross' date='

Just like my no 97 ;)

WRC No 068/100, Rally Graphics Removed.

Just ordered a Milltek Exhaust and Carbonio Intake.

Sounds fab in the right places under load :) real Darth[/quote']

Oi! That's my name :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(signed) Alan's Octavia

:D:D

Paul

Could you see me pulling someone from Briskoda?

I would be talking about cars all day......

But then that I am sure would be a good thing :thumbup:

How are you?

Sarah

Mrs S - I am fine. Are you gettin over to the Post Office meet?

Nothing wrong with talking cars all day....

Cars been remapped, exhaust fitted and Carbonio fitted:D big massive grins all round WOOOO HOOOOO, Carbonio was a bit of a bit*h to fit but worth it:thumbup: love the sound and the DV tiiiisssshhhhh

Thanks for your help, especially Sarah, havin to put up with my phone calls:D

Ross