octavia VRs deals??? can they be done???

timmy03

Tim,

I think you first of all need to decide what spec you want. If you're after all the extras (parking sensors etc) then you're probably less likely to get a good deal as the car will probably need to be specially ordered. Just trawl round a few of the Skoda dealers (Darlo, Sedgefield, M'Bro etc) and play them all off against each other.

I didn't realise the 0% deal was back on again. Oh and welcome to the site. Nice to see another NE member...

Hi, Welcome to Briskoda.

I think Horners Manchester were offering Octavia vRSssseeessssss :D for 14.5k (best ring them to confirm)

Horners Website

HINT:- Get a price from Horners Bury and Manchester.. as they do, and WILL compete. Manchester were trying to offer me an extra

Welcome to Briskoda Tim :wave:

Bear in mind New Reg time is fast approaching (March) and the Dealers will probably have no problem shifting Octy RS's, so deals may be a bit thin on the ground..

Might be worth either looking now, or waiting until after the rush ;)

As Jimmy said, good to see another local :)

I got mine mid-end sept so just post rush.

Metallic, Thatcham 1 alarm, parking sensors, Full(ish) tank.

0% finance (note SKODA foots the bill for this, not the dealer, so dont let them try it on!)

For

I myself have just changed over to the skoda range this being tavRs brought brand new in december walked into the dealers with pound notes in my pocket.

The deal i got parkin/cruise,front flaps,fr/sill covers,change of carpet to black(not fitted yet) all for

As Mark says dealers are very likely to price match against Internet prices, we did that with one of our Octy's so worth a few hours trawling, just make sure its a full UK spec car that you are getting prices for on the Internet. I believe there are a few Irish ones poping up on the net.

Also ring round all the big dealers nationally, If you ask Skoda they will give you a list of the UK dealers. Then get the best quote you can that way before going to your nearest dealer. A local dealer is IMO essential if you get any probs & whilst they are duty bound to fix warranty issues you should get a better reaction if you actually bought the car from them

Oh & get reversing sensors if you get the option, I havent got them & its a **** to reverse

Stuart