Skoda Joyster Photos

Guest Fabia 12v

Guest Fabia 12v

gallery4.jpg

gallery2.jpg

Have to say I really do like this concept. Whilst watching a video about it... i picked up on the rear design.... anybody remember L-Y-K's Octavia II vRS photoshop he did (year ago) where it had the central exhaust.... well i noticed the joyster has identicle to that in the concepts.

So... I hope that means they saw pics we had posted and designers took note. Quite like this concept.. more so than the roomster... so lets hope like the roomster this goes into production.

lmao at the Red Bull holders!! :rofl:

It's much better looking than the Roomster (if they make it like that) but for a company who doesn't produce a big variety of cars, whats the sudden obsession with people carriers and MPV type things?? This one isn't too bad, but it's still on the 'how much stuff can you fit in the back of this' type theme, rather than 'look how fast this can go!'. What about us normal folk who want a normal car?? We only have two to choose from!

P.S - I like the steering wheel - esp the badge! :thumbup:

I'm Liking that alot.:thumbup: I think Skoda have worked so hard to get the quality and Brand representation issues right, design has taken a back seat. So now we have quality Skodas which look bland. This is definitely a step in the right direction in terms of styling and design, but we have seen good design fall by the wayside in the past. Skoda Tudor anyone?

the fact that Skoda put a controversial design like the Roomster into production is a good sign, and the Yeti isn't far behind. I reckon we might see a watered down version of the Joyster in production by 2010. In a time where all the other manufacturers seem to be following suit and designing identikit cars, Skoda is develpoing a strong brand identity and an individual, but recognisable structure to it's vehicles. Well done.

Guest Fabia 12v
Looks good but I hope they change the name.

JOYSTER....................... Sounds like something a woman would buy at an Ann Summers party.:eek:

ah thats what the 'red bull' holders are for :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

ah thats what the 'red bull' holders are for :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

pmsl!! it does seem odd that they are too small to hold normal size cans and bottles.....lol!!

I agree, the name is gay! joyster - I bet that took some thinking up! :rolleyes:

'I know....we'll remove the room and add...joy! that'll do!'

new fabias out soon, looks like it will have a 2 tone colour schems too they guy who designed the IROC is now head of design at skoda auto now...give me a few years:D

I really do like the overall shape of the car , I doubt the Red Bull holders or much of the funky concept car interior will survive , and I expect that full length glass roof to be a cost option too , but I do have a feeling this will make production , probably using Fabia II running gear and dashboard/interior parts.

This weeks Auto Express (4-10 Oct) states that the SKoda Joyster has been confirmed by Skoda officials to go on sale in 2009. Also state that the new Fabia will have a 2 tone colour scheme with the roof painted a different colour as mentioned in an earlier post

John