What's your favourite in car CD ?

jonny boy

Mine is usually 80's compilations. Human League, Depeche Mode, Yazoo, Howard Jones etc. :)

haha, I like stuff like that too! :o It's all my mum's fault, I used to listen to her tapes when i was little!

I dont have a fave in car CD, i have som eMP3 discs with alsorts ont hem, then depending on my mood (or sometimes the weather!) I will listen to whatever. If I'm feeling down I will listen to something really depressing and cry (not useful for seeing where you are going!) If I feel happy I will listen to dance tunes or whatever! Or find a song with appropriate lyrics!

Right now, i have some songs from "Rolling Stone Magasine Top 500 of all time" in the cd-player.

That includes:

Stevie Wonder - Superstition

ACDC - Back in Black

ACDC - Highway to hell

? - Hot Stuff

Madonna - Prayer?

Prince - When doves cry

Tina Turner - ?

And around 10 other classics - atleast that`s my oppinion.

But i also have MJ, Eagles and Dire Straits in the car.

Tip: If you have to get somewhere in a hurry, i can recommend putting on Rammstein. I found that my driving became very aggressive when listening to that sort of music. :rolleyes::D

I'm with jonny boy - there's always an 80s compilation or two knocking round in the car. Currently listening to "Best Rock Ballads in the World Ever" which was made early 90s I think. "Brothers in Arms" is next to go in (no changer in my Passat :( )

Zooty

Depends on my mood:

Was listening to the best of the Cult this weekend - classic!! Greenday, Cast, Kasabian, Cheesy 80s hits and Franz Ferdinand on rotation at the mo.

Otherwise it's Radio 2 - I know, sad! I can confess to laughing til I cry at Terry sometimes in the morning - particularly Janet & John stories! :D

I listen to radio 1 when Chris Moyles or Zane lowe are on, moyles for the fun, Zane for the music. All the other times I drive I listen to all the music I own on a 40gb mp3 player running through the tape player with one of those convertor thingies. generally its the CD i've most recently bought (milburn this week) then when I've had enough of that a random selection of 3500songs ;)

A home made compilation of Jam hits.......................still the biz after all these years.

Home made is always the best :thumbup:

I've done the Jam, Style Council and some solo Paul Weller on a CD and it's awsome. I wasn't even into it first time round but can appreciate it now. I tend to make my CD's into themes, I'm currentely working on a soft rock that will span from the 80's (Whitesnake, Cutting Crew, Bon Jovi, Def Lepard) up to now.

Also working on one that will have Snow Patrol, Starsailor, Zutons, The Kooks etc. My favourite in car CD's are ones that I can sing really enthusiasticly too :thumbup:

Forgive me for muscling in so to speak, I have been working on my soft rock cd this morning and have hit a bit of a lull. So far I have...

Guns and Roses - Sweet child of mine, Paradise city

Nirvana - Teen spirit

Whitesnake - Here I go again

Def Leppard - Pour some sugar

Any ideas?

It needs to be singable rock, none of this AC/DC noise :rolleyes: