Briskoda Ladies Club

Emily-Elizabeth

Right... as the Briskoda males seem to have wasted 2 afternoons proping up Mr Grumpy's bar, I thought it was about time to start a thread for the briskoda ladies club.

Basically it is what you want it to be. It is a pleasent enviroment, plenty of day light and without the lingering man odour often smelt in Mr Grumpy's bar. Tastfully decorated without no football on the TV

We are currently in the process of auditioning men in togas to wonder around and feed us grapes.

In one corner we have Goochie who styles our hair, and in another Walkie acts as a personal stylist what with his knowledge of what hand bag goes with what out fit.

So come on Ladies of briskoda - lets hear you!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very popular club, isn't it? A triumvirate of wenches so far.

(tumbleweed blows across the plain)

Mmmmmmm !! :mad:

should i re-think that drink saturday night

The club will take off the ground.

When mo, Lady Elenore, Lorna etc see it.

People will be banging at the door to come in

A certain JR Hartley, perhaps?

Do you need bouncers? I'll be Paddy from Phoenix Nights, so I can gatecrash if you have a special "ladies night":thumbup: :D

Ya poaching our bar staff allready:eek:

Get back young lady or your wages will be docked

Sorry, it was really quiet in the bar so I popped over to have my hair done!!

We will be taking applications for the guys in togas shortly, Emily just needs to write out the form!! :thumbup:

which way is the mud bath? :confused: