new superb????

mgpd

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

About the new superb's headlight system:

One of the most important technical innovations is the bi-xenon headlight with the AFS function including retractable integrated headlights washer units with an automatic rain sensor and the

About the new superb's headlight system:

One of the most important technical innovations is the bi-xenon headlight with the AFS function including retractable integrated headlights washer units with an automatic rain sensor and the

• 1 month later...
So you bought a Citroen? - you aint seen nothing yet!

I know what you are saying, but at least the C4GP knows what it's about.:P Having suffered a Xsara Picasso for 3 years, this car is a completely different animal in every way:D

I would have loved to have kept the Superb, but couldn't really bear to lose any more on it than I already had.:eek: The Superb, as I have said before, suffers from an identity crisis. This is especially true of the marketing. What sector is it meant to compete in?? :confused:

Unfortunately, Skoda's distinct lack of marketing for the Superb has left some of us footing a rather heavy depreciation bill. Let's hope they don't make the same mistake with the Superb2

I am not sure the superb suffers unduly from depreciation, the average car is worth 33% after 3 years, so 6k for 3 year old superb retailing around 18k isnt far from the truth with most diesels bettering that - apparently the worse depreciating cars are Saabs!! But I would have thought the average ford, vauxhall, MG/Rover (Titter), citroen etc are no better if not worse.

Fair doos on the identity thing, the current one is a bit non-descript, but then so is a passat and this is basically the same thing but a bit bigger and cheaper. My big problem with Skoda is how the dealers have turned into VW dealers in their attitude and general contempt for their own customers.

The reason I bought mine was because I wanted a VW with good customer service... Whoops - but hey I had an MG ZT once too, we all make mistakes and often more than one!