• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The actor is 20 i think and bein that im 23 id say that its fair game :D

Born in 89.

Anyway, enough perving and letching!!

Latest episode... e20... Ali Larter poledancing :thumbup::rofl:

Anyone seen Drive yet? Have got the 1st 3 episodes, but not actually watched it yet. Supposed to be very good too (if not a bit of American cheesey at times).

Whats the verdict on this then Q?

I looked at the website other day, and as you say it looked a bit cheesey/carp but then again when you try and tell someone about Heroes it sounds carp.

Whats the verdict on this then Q?

I looked at the website other day, and as you say it looked a bit cheesey/carp but then again when you try and tell someone about Heroes it sounds carp.

I think Drive has been cancelled after the 4th episode. Watched the first episode and although I had another 3 I wasn't compelled to watch them like I was with Heroes.

i've been watching them as they come out in the states- really good, well written show. It kind of replaced the gap that "Lost" left when it started getting ridiculous and dragging on and on. Hopefully the writers of Heroes won't milk it fo another 3 series without giving us any closure.

I think Drive has been cancelled after the 4th episode. Watched the first episode and although I had another 3 I wasn't compelled to watch them like I was with Heroes.

Yep , drive has been cancelled.

A friend told me to get Dexter as it's worth a nose , but I've not bothered yet.

"Dexter" (2006)

i've been watching them as they come out in the states- really good, well written show. It kind of replaced the gap that "Lost" left when it started getting ridiculous and dragging on and on. Hopefully the writers of Heroes won't milk it fo another 3 series without giving us any closure.

I agree although Lost has improved vastly of late.

yeah, must admit i lost interest at the start of this series, it was just too much like hard work with the cliffhangers getting crazier and crazier.

Now I read that they aren't ending it for another 3 seasons or something, not worth the effort!

Yep , drive has been cancelled.

A friend told me to get Dexter as it's worth a nose , but I've not bothered yet.

"Dexter" (2006)

The complete series 1 (12 episodes) is already available, sounds interesting so I'll give it a look.

I agree with Eddy, Lost has got much better just recently, and i think it will probably be worth perservering with until the end when everything does get explained.

Not suprised about the verdict on drive to be honest.

Agreed. I'll be watching EP20 tonight....the 1st 15 mins looked good.

Still heroes is better. We need to see Sylar and Petrelli really get it on......that's a huge scrap waiting to happen. :D

Ali Larter needs to get her kit off more too. I feel ashamed for gawping at that cheerleader chick now I know she's only about 18....I'm only 25 myself but it still feels wrong.