The latest VCDS Release is 23.11.0 and VCDS-Lite 1.2

DGW

Nope - moved to VM fibre, its pretty good actually, apart from at peak times when the bandwidth throttling kicks in.

Compared to the fact that BT couldn't actually provision me fibre as they cocked up on 3 visits and kept connecting to the wrong street cabinet!

Does a remote session on to a laptop connected to MQB help, or do you need physical access?

I will pass your comments to the tech staff...  If there is interest by them, we know where to find you.  I unfortunately am not intimate with the details. 

In my role as camp counselor, I get to listen to the difficulties and trials they experience.  Then I get my pom poms out, put on a short skirt and lead a cheer to keep them laughing and motivated!  (Some might argue I purposely scare the hell out of them so they don't gripe any more!  hehe  :rock: )

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Good news folks!  VW GTi MKVII has finally arrived.  Our guys have their hands on one right now.  The work has begun.    Don't press.... as soon as we can we will have stuff available for ya!

• Like 4

All good things come to those who wait! :)  The work continues.... 

Please post any findings for the tech team in the Ross-Tech forum.  Their attention is focused there right now as they are working on the wireless interface integration into VCDS and VCDS-Mobile. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...