Fabia vRS with eyebrows fitted

From the outset, on the frontal aspect only, I considered the Fabia looked too tall. Having fitted a set of eyebrows I feel there is an improvement in that aspect - the eyebrows seem to give an impression of increased width, consequently, lowering the height perception. What do you think?

15222.attach

Hmmm.....I've never been a fan of eyebrows to be honest. My BMW had them and I pulled them off as they made the car look a little too ch4vvy IMO.....it's a really 'obvious' mod.

On your car though they look ok. Perhaps because they'e quite subtle as in not massive and they're angled too.

I'm not usually a fan of these either, however those look ok. Still think that this mod is considered a very '****' mod though (just look at the amount of Corsa's that have them!)

where can i get some of these eyebrows?

Hi there,

I got these on ebay - seller, jrapley. The quality of workmanship and snugness of fit are not brill but I was able to fettle them with a file to a standard that was acceptable. The outer surface, obviously the most important for appearance's sake, is okay though and with wet and dry prior to/after priming the final result was excellent. I attached to the headlight using clear silicone sealer then used masking tape to hold in position, overnight, while sealer set.

You can get eyebrows from other sources (Butts of Bawtry being one that springs to mind) but expect to pay considerably more.

Why are they called eyebrows? To be equivalent to a face, eyebrows would be on the bonnet. These are more akin to eyelids - unmovable, half-closed eyelids - without any eye lashes (now there's an idea for someone).

I'm pretty sure you can order them at Halfords , look in the section where the wheels and other bolt on goodies are sold , there should be some brochures for bodykits/lexus lights etc , they are (or were the last time I looked) listed in there somewhere.

I know not everyone like them, but I have a set and found that at night with lights on, the motorway traffic does move over quicker that if they are not on.:):D car looks slightly evil ,

Dont ask why, as i dont know.

Edited the original pic - erased the eyebrows. If you copy both of these, then shuttle between them, you should be able to judge for yourselves whether or not the eyebrows achieve the desired objective: to reduce the "tallness" on frontal aspect. I hope this is helpful and allows you to decide if eyebrows are the things for you guys.

15239.attach