Fabia vrs air intake mod to pd160 intake pipe

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I recon this sweet little advanced mod is gonna be a success :cool: (air intake by AwesomeSarah) infact thoes people who already have the PD160 upgrade will opt again for Sarah`s design... :thumbup:

So as good relations and business go, we can offer 'Awesome' a minimum order guarantee:D !!

Therefore AwesomeSarah and here team can give us a major Group Buy:P or a discount per customer (of course only if your a freedom member)!! :rofl::rolleyes:

So this is where it begins, guaranteed names who what this "AwesomeSarah" air intake product..... :thumbup:

1. Randomrich

I think i should point one thing out which seems to have not been mentioned about these new Forge intake pipes which made me change my mind. As far as i am aware (and feel free to check up on this) the new pipe requires you to chop the end off your existing one (the end that goes into the air box) and attach it to the end of the new one with a piece of heat shrink (supplied) to make the seal.

Now although the new set up will be an improvement and will be a proffessional built piece of kit i decided to go elsewhere incase i want to return mine to standard in the future.

As i said, this is my understanding of this new product but ask the relevant people to make sure.

At Trax Sarah said from November

At TRAX Sarah and her chap from Forge who was making them (Mark i think) told me the end of September.

It'll help reduce smoking, and should in theory allow the engine to rev higher (like the limiter on a small-capacity motorbike). How much of the latter is down to the ECU, I don't know. Now the PD160s are over 70 quid, they're not quite as attractive a proposition as they used to be, and are probably only worth it if you have had something done like a remap or tuning box...

hi everyone i am having a remap done by angel tuning or jbs not sure which however if i fit a pd160 box and green filter afterwards will the remap not be as affective i.e will the scu not take into account any changes therefore run lean etc etc

I think it`s best to have the filter and intake done first. Though have what your gonna have done and then put it on a rolling road!!

Let me know what you do, because Im considering Angel... Just my vRS SE is ONLY 5 months old!!!

So is it going to be bigger and better than the PD160 one or exactly the same?

Also, what's the part number of the PD160 one?

thanks in advance.

Awsome say that the new intake is 20mm wider, therefore taking in quite alot more!!

If your want performance and a noise then get it!!