VRS..SE to mod or not to mod

I really like the look of this car, it looks tidy, well put together but not too over the top.

83.jpg

84.jpg

85.jpg

I have some questions.

What is the ride comfort like driving the fabia on 18's, I know it will be firm but will it be teeth chatteringly firm or just on uneven roads?

Where would be the best place to have the car lowered, Im in the Kent area. What would it cost approx..

Does anyone know where to get the centre caps for the alloys?

Im thinking of doing this to my VRS SE.. I don't know whether to just leave it standard or not!!!

What are your thoughts

The SE is unique in so much as there are only 1000 of them. If you want to mod it then I would only make subtle mods. Also keep everything that you remove so that it can be refitted prior to sale.

As has been discovered in a couple of recent threads the Ltd ED WRC Octy is worth less without the original stickers on.

Me and Shifty both had 18s on our Fabias - most people stick with 16s or 17s. I had Golf Anniversary BBS wheels, and it rode "ok". Quite a bit more feedback than with the 16s, but a harder ride too. Perfectly livable with though.

I agree Paul the Octy is slightly more exclusive, I was merely trying to illustrate a point.

It's a shame that so many of those Octy's are now sticker free. I wonder if it's as a result of accident damage.

I have a SE vRS and only plan on doing minor mod's - things like improve the brakes and handling, maybe get it chipped but no way am I changing the looks, wheels etc as like it's already been mentioned it's Ltd Ed :)

mod the se i have big plans for mine over the next 12 months,it will never be a classic and lets face it who buys a vrs se to make money off it except the stealer?Do whatever makes you feel good and whatever you like,that one in the picture does look the dogs tho:thumbup:

I don't mind spending the money tbh.. I would not consider it if I could not afford to do it properly so it's not about that.

I'm probably going to need you guys help though for exactly what to get and where to have things done. I dont want to take any chances doing it myself and not getting it right. I would rather pay a bit extra and have the piece of mind.

I have found the alloys, there are several different places that do them. Im pretty sure they need to be 7.5 x 18 to fit. The tyres also need to be 215/35/18. IS that correct.

I need to know where to buy the centre caps.

I dont want the spitter.

Where is the best place to have Weitec Hicon TX fully adjustable coilovers fitted in the South East. I think these or something similar will be the best option.

any help greatly appreciated!

I'm looking to get my hands on a fabia vrs se and was just wondering...if I put a seat LCR splitter on it would it void the warranty??? Since it's still non standard.

It won't void your entire warranty, only the parts that are affected.

Don't like the eyebrows on the lights or the grill in that pic as it shows straight through, would rather have close mesh or something in there as that looks just open. As far as the lights they look like projector lights but they're only available for LHD. I'm liking the white wheels always fancied a set on my black furby.

I have a SE vRS and only plan on doing minor mod's - things like improve the brakes and handling, maybe get it chipped but no way am I changing the looks, wheels etc as like it's already been mentioned it's Ltd Ed :)

????? Whats ltd edition about standard furby vRS wheels? Sorry, I know I sound like a killjoy, but he vRS SE is a real missed opportunity and just looks like any other manufacturers run out models