• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this any different from any retail experience in the UK? There seems to be a lack of personal pride in the service industry. When was the last time someone went the extra mile to help you? People just simply don't care any more.

I agree this is true, but i guess its down to the individual who serves you.

There are some nice people out there though.

Also i requote myself in the fact that not all halfords are useless.

in my area there is only 1 out of the 3 that is bad. It just so happens the other two are further away and slightly more expensive for some reason.

Again i quote myself

how to set up 6-9's

you create a steath shelve with 6-9's underneeth, and its felted on the top.

Security feature and sound gets through.

use something stronger than your parcel shevel ie. MDF

unless your have a felicia which has a very strong parcel shelve.

2ndly get an estate car!

plenty of space to produce good sound, and have plenty of boot space less.

get an amp,

6-9's are awesome with an amp.

Its all down to personal opionion on what sounds best in your car!

Brillient blag at my local halfords recently...

was looking for a random orbital sander for car bodywork... looked all around my local diy shops and couldn't find any. I was in my local halfords buying some body filler, and as i was walking out the shop noticed a nice looking halfords brand sander... exactly what i was looking for... and... it was only

You obviously carry spanners about with you in the car, as you need them to undo the battery, i'm sure anybody would drive home with a strut brace temporarily spannered up if it saves them 50 minutes.

aye. torque wrench/spanner interface.

i take it you've never removed battery clamps with large blunt objects then? every single one of my cars has loose connections so the batteries are removeable without tools... i dont carry tools, except a small screwdriver for tweaking the subs ;)

lewis - just wondering, did the checkout guy check it or take your word at it? obviously complete noobs if its still the same...