My Straight through diesel exhaust

TrevorB33

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far there's Jase, me and now trev.... Seems to be catching on slowly, and a darn sight cheaper than any Blueflame or Miltek system....

One thing I picked up from a Yank site (after I did mine) is that if you put in a wider section just before the exhaust exit, gives it an even better tone....

Cheers

Bas

i love it, everybody looks as you go past, they probably think evo, no its a skoda whaaa?? lol, i had just backbox removed first, that was too quiet could hear the turbo whistle, a little better pickup but not much difference performance wise, removing the cat was the best , the noise now is awesome, and pulled alot better after, waiting the mk rolling road now to see what she does, be interesting to know cause i havent spent much at all,

What does the exhaust system consist of ie: which bits are straight through and where is a silencer if any situated centre or back

Where did you have this done or if you did it yourself any tips or maybe a short write up, did you see much difference in performance/ throttle response when you just did the de-cat and is it an easy job

Sorry for the list of Q`s but im considering doing something similar myself not sure which part to start with though de-cat or removing a box and im working to a tight budget right now

Car sounds good by the way