Skoda Felicia Headlight Adjustment

Guest masster

please tell me if I got it right (see photo below)

my only guess is that if the direction indicator lamp is for Felicia I, then it is redesigned (tuned).

dilfelicia.jpg

Edited by masster

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm new here. I driving Škoda Felicia 1998m. 1.6GLX hatchback.

I looked in internet for headlights mod and found your forum.

I really love how that skoda BI-XENON headlights looks, and I want to make that mod too. I looked in forums searching that car, but I dont know Czech language :(

Can anyone help me and did someone know the accurate dimensions of HID projectors of this felicia? Can anyone get the info?

pic:

1975_2007-11-24_12-09-07_49.jpg

I know that on the ebay is so many different HID projectors, but I need exact dimensions of this felicia HID projectors. Please help me!

Thanks in advance :)

Mindaugas

Hi uma1998,

What kind of BMW lights will you use?

E36 i think is too wide.

I have one simplier idea: to put bmw e30 or e34 lights with projectors to felicia fog lights place. And to that lights make clear plexiglass lenses for xenon(hid) lights.

Let me show you what I'm talking about:

skodafeliciacombi199916.jpg

• 2 months later...

i am doing this to mine as i am running hid's only need the switch as got heatlight motors from mk3 golf and going for the axle adjuster too

got this sorted now useing mk4 golf switch and i have even got the dimmer working thanks for the info now my car will pass its mot

• 1 year later...
  • 9 years later...
On 25/05/2012 at 00:05, Skury said:

OLD FACE - lights from Polo 6n2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSey4qvAe8Fc23V2CQDPBT

173388453.jpg?t=1695296171

313838675_2_n.jpg

Has someone made a second thought about changing his headlights from a Polo? (No fancy style like Angel Eyes)

Do they need a lot of fitment? Any possible issues?

• 2 months later...

A reminder for those brave enough to retrofit Xenon headlights on Skoda Felicia. European regulations demand that Xenon headlights/projectors are provided with washers and a self-leveling mechanism.

On 10/01/2024 at 10:31, Thefeliciahacker said:

Not only xenon but every headlight above 2000lm if memory recalls correctly 

Furthermore, in every country I stayed, the road police stops every car that has not original lights.

• Groan 1

On 10/01/2024 at 07:31, RicardoM said:

A reminder for those brave enough to retrofit Xenon headlights on Skoda Felicia. European regulations demand that Xenon headlights/projectors are provided with washers and a self-leveling mechanism.

On 10/01/2024 at 08:31, Thefeliciahacker said:

Not only xenon but every headlight above 2000lm if memory recalls correctly 

I believe that just relates to HID or above 2000lm.

A Halogen-based projector won't exceed that so won't need self levelling and washers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, skomaz said:

A Halogen-based projector won't exceed that so won't need self levelling and washers.

OFC but an LED retrofit will so you have to be careful to stay within legal limits

I have no intention to travel around the World with my Felicia so the other countries Police won't stop me.

I have Led bulbs (better than HID bulbs) but the light concentration with stock headlights glass isn't good in highbeam.

• Groan 1

On 10/01/2024 at 09:31, RicardoM said:

I forgot to mention that you need clear lens too.