Malthouse 8th Nov

ChrisRs

This event occurs on the Second Thursday of every 1 month(s)

14-09-2006 to 14-09-2010

19:30 to 21:30

* This event ignores DST

Monthly meet at the Malt House inn,

leave M62 at J22 and follow A672 towards Halifax, and it's the third pub on the left after about 5 miles. Postcode for those who want to map it is HX6 4QB

Edit: For those that dont know where, how, what or when. Here are the details as described at the foot of the discussion home page

I'll try to get to this:

1. ChrisRs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey I thought I was early with last month thread, you bored Chris? :D

1. ChrisRs

2. PPat

3. MrsPPat

anyone volunteering to ring Lee up at the Malt House to arrange the sarnies?(Chris :D)

No...just efficient Andy;)

No butter on mine thanks :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. ChrisRs

2. PPat

3. MrsPPat

4. Wardy

5. vRSLen. Can we be in the hotel and not in the car park this time

6. 3 fs jnr

Car permitting, I may attend.

It will be nice to see your car with all it's oily bits in the correct places all working together for more than a week.

I don't hold out much hope though :rolleyes:

I really ought to show my face at one of these, but too much on right now.

A suggestion however. Anyone thinking of coming along to this has to do some digging to find exactly where it is. A link in post 1 and perhaps mention of exact times and a map would be good. With the Scooby crowd we often had meet-ups prior to the main meet and drove in in convoy.

This is a regular monthly meet (2nd Thur of the month) which is programmed into the Brisky calender - BRISKODA - The Skoda Forum and Community has details of the location etc.

Its a mid-week evening meet so people just get there when they can. Convoys tend to only be organised for the bigger weekend meets.

Look forward to seeing you there sometime

I really ought to show my face at one of these, but too much on right now.

A suggestion however. Anyone thinking of coming along to this has to do some digging to find exactly where it is. A link in post 1 and perhaps mention of exact times and a map would be good. With the Scooby crowd we often had meet-ups prior to the main meet and drove in in convoy.

EDIT TO THREAD STARTER!!