Been Naughty

Mike B

I taught a silly little boy in a 94 civic with an implausibly load zorst a valuable lesson tonight.

Never try and overtake a Fabia vRS on a hill!

I'm not proud of my actions (Oh who am i trying to kid) but a valuable lesson was learned:D:D:D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I taught the same lesson to a 307 HDi owner.........and a Zetec S owner.... oh wait and a Corsa 1.2 owner...

All drove right up my chuff whilst I was happily pootling along.

2 Orders coming right up

1 load of diesel smoke courtesy of Mr hoot

1 embaressing defeat at the hands of a skoda

I taught the same lesson to a 307 HDi owner.........and a Zetec S owner.... oh wait and a Corsa 1.2 owner...

All drove right up my chuff whilst I was happily pootling along.

2 Orders coming right up

1 load of diesel smoke courtesy of Mr hoot

1 embaressing defeat at the hands of a skoda

1.2 Corsa?? Thats not even fair game! :rofl:

Young lads wearing baseball caps in their de-badged Beemer 318s with M3 body kits are the ones that need to be taught a lesson.

Businessmen in rep cars on their commute in to work are great for this game cos they're always in a rush everywhere... Audi A4's, Ford Mondeo's, Golf GTI's (not the new one) and Ford Focus's have all been covered in the wonderful black stuff. How satisfying it is :rofl:

Perhaps we should start a points system for cars that get "vRS'd" and maybe get some leaflets produced that we can throw out the window to land on their windscreen informing them they have just been vRS'd and that if they are wondering why their car is covered in black stuff then not to worry cos it's diesel power and can be bought at participating Skoda dealerships? :D

Cheers,

Hicksy :thumbup:

Young lads wearing baseball caps in their de-badged Beemer 318s with M3 body kits are the ones that need to be taught a lesson.

There's a lad near us with an E36 316i with Alpina badges and E46 alloys who nearly took the front off SWMBO's car cutting her up after jumping the queue in the wrong lane at some traffic lights - oh how I long to meet him for a TLGP (although knowing my luck it'll be wet so all I'll do is spin the wheels while he heads off leaving me in a wake of Lynx deodorant, Clearasil fumes and happy hardcore... :doh: )

Heh.....this BMW talk makes me laugh. :D

Ages ago when I owned E36's and frquented the E36 forum, some one with a 328i came on and commented on how he'd just had the fight of his life......with a certain little Skoda Fabia with vRS badges on. :D :D

This was when they first came out and no-one new what they were. I wanted one ever since.

I gave a boxster s a showing up a while ago!!:( think i just caught him off gaurd but when he caught up he wound down his window and gave my wee motor some praise saying he didnt think that at one point he would catch me!!....aye right i thought!!:)

k:)

......... baseball caps in their de-badged Beemer 318s .........are the ones that need to be taught a lesson.

Oops I’m debadging mine. Better lose the baseball cap too them…..it’s not even a 3 series:(:D

I completely owned an Audi A3 3.2 quattro the other week. He was stationary at the lights, probably with his hand brake on, in the left hand lane. I was approaching the lights in the right had lane, when they changed to green.

Completely thrashed the guy........... May have been to do with my 20mph rolling head start, but I'm not sure. :P

Guy down the street has an enzo. Took him like a king on a 45% gradient. And I was 4 up. And I had a flat. And I had the air-con on!!!!!!!!

Nah thats easy................I beat the STIG in a veyron on the way home!!!!:rofl2:

I can see where this thread is going......

Same here, suprised the usual suspects haven't piled in yet with their normal Fabia bashing carp..... "Once upon a time on an airfield etc, etc, etc, etc" :rofl: