Calling all Skoda Fabia Vrs Owners

Skodaboy1983

Wet Kipper contatced me at the weekend about custom fitted seat covers for the Fabia Vrs.

The set is £150 fitted from West End Garage in Broxburn but before they would order any covers in they need a minimum of three cars, would any of the Scottish Members be intrested in taking part in say a Group buy of the covers.

These would be handy if you have the Cross Tuck trim aka white and black seats in your Vrs and fed up of getting them dirty.

I am intrested in getting these for the car for the winter.

If any takers add your name to the list

1)Skodaboy1983

Since my Snap On front seat cover ripped on impact two days after I got it because they are tight as a ducks *** this would maybe be a good idea.

After Christmas mind you as I am also down on funding at the moment.

Thought this was the Fabia Section. :D

I havnt seen these actually fitted to a car, but saw them in their case at WestEnd Garage when i ordered my car.

They looked pretty good, and are meant to be a perfect fit.

Im tempted to go for a set of these, especially for the back seats of my car, but dont know if they are worth spending £150 on. :confused:

I might be cheeky and pop into west end and get some piccies

they didn't have any when I was there, and won't do until they place an order.

you could try asking Stuart at W.E. if the company they order from has a website, or any photos.

have you tried the mucky joe's tailor fitted fabia vrs seat covers??

go to hatchbag.co.uk and have a look

there ace and tailor fitted.

fronts are £70 and rears are £80

i have then fronts and there ace

they look horrid imo :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
There's nothing stopping you from contacting West End and asking about them yourself:tongue2:

Škoda - Retailers - West End Garage

No, but the original poster had already said he'd see if he could get any pics of them. I would have thought whoever spoke to them first (was it you? I can't remember) might have got a look at the covers, and as they needed a number of people to commit before ordering them surely they might have thought it would be useful to get some pictures.....

:tongue2:

On the other hand, if they don't need multiple purchases to make this viable, I will just contact them myself.

i originally saw the covers, in their packet, when I was looking to get a vRS nearly a year ago.

I remembered this when Davey said he was looking for covers about a month ago.

Seeing as I was at West End for my service, I asked them about the covers, as I couldn't see them any more, mentioning that I knew someone who was interested.

Stuart at the dealer said that they didn't have any in stock, and that they order them direct from a company in the Czech Republic; he said he wouldn't place an order until he had at least 3 people interested, and he knew of 1 person already.

IIRC the covers were all black (or black/dark grey inners), with green piping, but I've never seen them on the car.

I don't know enough Czech to go googling for pictures of seat covers

i originally saw the covers, in their packet, when I was looking to get a vRS nearly a year ago.

I remembered this when Davey said he was looking for covers about a month ago.

Seeing as I was at West End for my service, I asked them about the covers, as I couldn't see them any more, mentioning that I knew someone who was interested.

Stuart at the dealer said that they didn't have any in stock, and that they order them direct from a company in the Czech Republic; he said he wouldn't place an order until he had at least 3 people interested, and he knew of 1 person already.

IIRC the covers were all black (or black/dark grey inners), with green piping, but I've never seen them on the car.

I don't know enough Czech to go googling for pictures of seat covers

OK, thanks for the info.

I spoke to Stuart today as I was passing West End anyway.

He showed me the website from the Czech tuning company he gets the seat covers (and a few other bits and bobs) from: spoilercentrum.cz

Spoilercentrum - Fabia « Škoda

the seat covers he usually gets are like this, but without the Octavia badge:

3176_6518.jpg

though he says that if you wanted any of the other colour combinations shown in my link, he could try getting them too. He says he'll ask his contact if they have any more pictures of the covers actually in a Fabia.