vRS key fob badges

mattbeef

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine yesterday, Looks the business

I used a stanley knife (New blade) and gently worked my way round old badge to pry it off. Getting it started was the hard part.

Cheers Steve much +feedback left

Mine arrived today and having laid them over the existing badge i now can't decide if i like them or not. :confused:

I'll keep hold of them and see if they grow on me. :)

Anyhow here's some pics of what they look like in situ.... sort of. :D

P1000106.jpg

P1000107.jpg

P1000108.jpg

Cheers

Dave.

The V symbol like what MAS uses on his wheel inserts would be mint!

I can supply any design within reason but I have to make 100 minimum to make it viable. Let me have images and I'll see what I can do

Cheers

The V symbol like what MAS uses on his wheel inserts would be mint!

Might be an idea? The carbon fibre effect on the key would suit it too, I think....

15958d1185194464-wheelbadge2.jpg

Unless you know what you are doing I wouldn't reccommend removing the original badge.

I just took to mine with a stanley knife, and despite being careful it is almost impossible to avoid it slipping.

My original key is now covered in deep scratches and has been replaced with the spare.

Unless you know what you are doing I wouldn't reccommend removing the original badge.

I just took to mine with a stanley knife, and despite being careful it is almost impossible to avoid it slipping.

My original key is now covered in deep scratches and has been replaced with the spare.

Managed to get mine off, think the trick is to use a new blade, tricky yes because it`s slightly recessed, but worth it as it looks superb:thumbup:

I cannot, for the love of God, remove the old badge.

I've tried 3 different knives, all with new blades, and all I've succeeded in doing is scratching the original logo.

I'm starting to get incredibly annoyed as I'm sure it's an easy task to do but as usual, something that I own has to be an pain in the rectum!!!!!!

GRRRRR!!!!!!!