To all fellow Briskodians: A Merry Christmas!

swedishskoda

I'll soon log off, shut down the computer and leave office. Christmas is round the corner - as you might or might not know, Christmas in Sweden starts on Christmas Eve.

I take the opportunity to wish you all a good, refreshing and restful holiday! Don't know how much time I'll spend here the next few day's, so I'll put in a Happy New Year too!

I've really enjoyed my six month's membership here on the forum, met a lot of nice people, got good advice and many a good laugh - thank you, all!

And don't forget to leave a bowl of porridge on the stairs at Christmas Night - Santa will appreciate it and watch over your house during next year (the proper Santa, that is - not the Coca-Cola fraud)

18183.attach

Have a good time, everyone!

Same to you - Happy Christmas!

(but Santa gets a glass of whisky and Rudolph a carrot, don't you know ;))

Is that all?:eek: If Santa here doesn't get a bottle of malt (note to swmbo: litre size this year, if you don't mind) it will be 'Humbug' not 'Jingle Bells' all the way :D

Happy Christmas, wherever you are :)

Merry christmas to one and all from PPat and t'wife (+sprog and dog) :D

I'll soon log off, shut down the computer and leave office. Christmas is round the corner - as you might or might not know, Christmas in Sweden starts on Christmas Eve.

Ah the joys of an office based job, 96 hours in this week and turned down a further 31 :eek: working on the eve 00.00 till 14.00 then back at it on the 27th, but should enjoy the break :lol: Hope everyone has a great time and recieved all their mail in time :o

Andrew

Thanks Swedishskoda and all who have wished members a Merry Christmas. Right back at yer, as they say :)

To anyone who'll be on their own, or working, or just needs a time out, I'm sure I read somewhere that Mr Grumpy's Afternoon Drinking Club will be serving free drinks, so I'll probs see you there :thumbup: Thinking about it, I think the invitation was a bring-your-own, which is even better as I'm sure the patrons will come up with some weird and wonderful cocktail mixes... :D

~Bright idea! *goes off to start new thread*

Best to all

Mo

:santa2:Season Greetings to one and all :santa1:. Hope you and your loved ones get what they want tomorrow, and the new year brings further joys and good surprises.

:frosty::orb_elf::orb_deco: