Chrome Climatronic & Lightswitch Rings

Bosnjo, could you post a pic of them on the black trim?

I will, tomorrow. Just to add, when I ordered those rings from Ebay, I've ordered Climatronic unit from one guy breaking his GolfV, as well. They arrived in the same time and I mounted those rings we're talking about and chrome rings from GolfV climatronic.

As I said, I'll post pics tomorrow, but they may confuse you because now I have double rings and haven´t decided weather to leave it now as it is or to take off some rings.

So, it would be nice to see what other people think.

PS: And yeah, now I have the OFF button as well. Pics comming tomorrow...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will, tomorrow. Just to add, when I ordered those rings from Ebay, I've ordered Climatronic unit from one guy breaking his GolfV, as well. They arrived in the same time and I mounted those rings we're talking about and chrome rings from GolfV climatronic.

As I said, I'll post pics tomorrow, but they may confuse you because now I have double rings and haven´t decided weather to leave it now as it is or to take off some rings.

So, it would be nice to see what other people think.

PS: And yeah, now I have the OFF button as well. Pics comming tomorrow...

You've REALLY confused me now, but I look forward to seeing the pics tomorrow! :P

How about a set of these as an alternative or addition;-

in_td_ecs_go5clima.jpg

£14.99 plus postage from Awesome GTI Store UK - VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda Performance & Styling

There the ones (mentioned earlier) that my dad has on his Touran... I like them - look smart and I think they'd look good on the VRS against the silver trim :thumbup:

Does the LED light up? (ie did you change the whole unit, or just pop the button in?)

I was thinking about changing the whole unit but then, it's blue led so I would need to change leds first. Car still has warranty so I don't want to mess it up too much. No led for the time being, just the button.

Just call it overkill :eek::rofl:

I have the bornstyle rings for over a year now, combined them with the lighterswitchring, the mirroradjusterring and the caps. The caps however are from another supplier.

His name is Master-of-the-Rings at eBay:

eBay Shop: Suchergebnisse für TEZAL-RINGS.

Also did some other minor changes to my car.

Just call it overdone :eek::rofl:

I have the bornstyle rings for over a year now, combined them with the lighterswitchring, the mirroradjusterring and the caps. The caps however are from another supplier.

His name is Master-of-the-Rings at eBay:

eBay Shop: Suchergebnisse für TEZAL-RINGS.

Also did some other minor changes to my car.

Thanks for your post. I was missing the ring for the mirrors adjustment. Now, I've just placed the order.