FII future & RS version

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this the sort of thing Skoda want publishing externally then? All our internal paper work is covered by an NDA which carries heavy penalties for leaking....

Chris

Isnt NDA, the National Decomissioning Acency lol?:confused:

i work at a Nuclear Power Plant if you cant tell

120kw = 163Hp

NDA stands for Non Disclosure Agreement

the original poster said

" FII RS: 2010 (after facelift) - engine: >120kW"

the ">" normaly means greater than - which would be very interesting.

Isnt NDA, the National Decomissioning Acency lol?:confused:

i work at a Nuclear Power Plant if you cant tell

NDA stands for Nuclear Decommissioning Authority...... i too work at a nuclear power plant.... lol :o

.... and no we dont glow in the dark :D

NDA stands for Nuclear Decommissioning Authority...... i too work at a nuclear power plant.... lol :o

.... and no we dont glow in the dark :D

Speak for yourself ;)

[Toddles off into the bathroom with no need to turn the light on]

Thats the trouble with eveyone using acronyms these days, FSA is my fave -

Financial Standards Authority -

Food standards Agency.

Always gets a laugh (in my head) when the mrs mentions FSA (she works in insurance) and I ask why the Food Standards Agency would be interested?:cool::rolleyes:

I have to fill in OP forms all day, and work with an SU in an SLS.

OP=operational form

SU=service user

SLS=supported living service.

That's just the start....

Honestly, I recently left the MoD and its the land of the acronym, it was crazy.

I was a DSCE in the NBDA before being promoted to DSCM and then to NSCM and I looked after the SSC which was comprised of seven FSC's and 250 TR's most of my job was accepting DCR's from the FO and producing them in accordance with the corporate AI's, LI's and CSOP's after producing a design i would check it off against the SSOR take it to the NSAG comittee then to SDCC further on to NSSSC if required on to the CNSC.

and that would be regarded as an acceptable sentence, it was crazy, we even had an A-Z of acronyms on the intranet and it must have had well over 2000 entries :D

Well I think you have to apply the acronym that is relevant to the context, in this case the question is about disclosure, not sure how that fits with anything atomic related so I think the poster meant non disclosure agreement ;)

Acronym soup, try networking and IT security if you want death by acronym :)

and if you look on the affore mentioned A-Z of acronyms your user name 'MOX' is a plant that manufactures Mixed Oxide fuel.

Every day i get asked to work on either MSMs, TWTs, LOIs, BMIs but my favorite is BOT ('beans on toast' at bait time!) :D

Dear oh dear, what did I start. And there was me being naive and thinking NDA (non-disclosure agreement) might be a universally recognised acronym :rofl:

Chris

GTF

(Got that Fairlywrong) :D