Monthly Maidstone kent meet dates

I am away the last Friday of May in blackpool but I can still arrange a meet if you are interested or I can off set it a week either way which means the 21st May or the 4th June.

Usual place down the Malta inn (Nr Maidstone) at 8:30 pm and we can have a proper meal down there this time. Please let me know your thoughts ?

Anyone new that wants to join us and is not to sure of location you can PM me or have a look at this map or Clicky Clicky to have a look at the pub.

Ivan

Yes 21st would be fine for me as well, but don't worry too much Ivan - you're unlikely to get everyone all the time. Thanks for the effort you're putting into organising these :thumbup:.

Yes 21st would be fine for me as well, but don't worry too much Ivan - you're unlikely to get everyone all the time. Thanks for the effort you're putting into organising these :thumbup:.

No worries dude I like to organise meets as you get to meet alot of interesting people :friday: If no one objects then we will go for the 21st then :thumbup:

I am making the effort to make this monthly as discussed at the last meet so the more the merrier. :D

Me me me me me me !!!!!!!!!!

Surely your Clio ain't so bad that you need to surround yourself with Skodas, eh John? :D

OK so far we have

Rooboy (Fabia vRS)

Night.Icon + GTI Girl (Williams)

Lightning16v (Clio 1.4 16v)

Chavyboy + Friend (Fabia vRS)

Steve (Fabia vRS)

Steve's Wife + son (Smart)

JimnPaula (Smart)

Des (Octavia vRS) To be confirmed !

Kentish (Superb) Drink only !

So 9 so far and more T.B.C.

Ivan

We booking a table? Cant say for definate as the wife not sure what time she will be getting home from a team building event!!! But if we can make it we will........

The table has been booked for 9pm, provisionally for 12 people but I am sure they can uhh hmm accommodate more ;)

Thanks to LFC958 AKA Steve for booking the table :thumbup:

Wot say arrival, 8pm, for the 9 p.m. table. :)

Hopefully will keep this good weather, so we can get some photys of peoples with their pride & joy. :cool:

Maybe a grope (group) photy ;)

Steve

OK so far we have

Rooboy (Fabia vRS)

Night.Icon + GTI Girl (Williams)

Lightning16v (Clio 1.4 16v)

Chavyboy + Friend (Fabia vRS)

Steve (Fabia vRS)

Steve's Wife + son (Smart)

JimnPaula (Smart)

Des (Octavia vRS) To be confirmed !

Kentish (Superb) Drink only !

So 9 so far and more T.B.C.

Missed the [Octy] as well for jimnpaula

Missed Steve's eldest son (David) ( Smart )

' Honey I shrunk the car ( Smarts take over ) '

' Its a very mini adventure '