White...!!

youngsyd

Hi youngsyd. My ickle 1.4 is white. Can I suggest a swop with your vRS to save you the bother of respraying yours? Wouldn't even need to spray the wheels, just the removable plastic wheel trims. ;)

I'd quite like some shimmering blue sparkly bits and a seriously shiny laquer. :cool: The white Audi I saw recently was a very bright white and I have to say it turned my head, especially as the sun glinted off it. :thumbup:

I'm wondering, since white roofs arrived, if car colouring will return to 60's pop art - black and white, or even zebra stripes :rubchin: Perhaps you could be a trendsetter, youngsyd?

Regards

Mo

white with white wheels :)

i have been thinking of getting my octavia blown over to smarten it up then a pearl lacquer on top :rubchin: but thats a way off as i want it running first!

mines a white mk1 estate by the way :)

Its going to be candy white, with graphite Compo MOs in 17 " and get the springs fitted etc..

Maybe a bit of green..... but the carbon splitter will be going on and a nice touch to the rear once made........

Ill keep an online blog and post a link.

Im getting the door shuts etc done but not the full engine bay...only the wing tops, where they bolt on

Thanks for all the positive comments peeps!

white is my fav colour on a car always has been had loads of white cars when clean it is spot on.

However i read your car is black. If it is black with no real problems than i think you are mad to change the colour!!!!!

If it needs a respray due to a crash or somethin then thats ok but if you have a car with a black inside and white outside your resale value is going to be nowt.

Its my car..?! I dont sell mine very often they usually get run into the ground.

Good on ya...... Give it a go as it'll be a show stopper it being the only one etc....... Please keep us all posted on progress with pics etc....... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.

Sorry steve , it wont be the only one , there was one in haseldens last week. it had been sprayed white with a greenish flip, very low euro look, chrome moondisc alloys. looked good but for some reason not right in white

UNLESS YOU GO FOR THE RALLY SLAG LOOK!!!

Nar no tarty farty flip paint just Candy White.

decided to get the whole car done, inside and out, so that way, as sone put it, it might not depreciate so much....Maybe...as if etc...

I think it will look the part, especially with the graphite wheels.

Ill keep you all updated.