Some new mods for 2008 from CZECH REPUBLIC

Vasekk

I am going to Italy in March so i have to have winter edition of my car still :D

Also i have to buy 235/35/19 tyres and adjustable shocks :D

Probably i will try Federal tyres. They are excellent on dry surfaces. And they have cool design :D

GetImg.asp?FileID=1324&xsize=250

Interesting choice of wheels mate..........chromed on the inside.............:eek:

As for the rearlamps, did you make those yourself or buy them as they are Hella's Stock LED rings and centre stop and tail lamps.............

Not chromed but pollished :eek::D

rear lamps are custom made with modules from Hella. Rings are for normal red light and brake light. Inside are turning(??) lights on the top and parking light and fog light on the bottom. At night i see only four red rings, that is interesting for me and noboby knows what is the car :eek::D

Not chromed but pollished :eek::D

rear lamps are custom made with modules from Hella. Rings are for normal red light and brake light. Inside are turning(??) lights on the top and parking light and fog light on the bottom. At night i see only four red rings, that is interesting for me and noboby knows what is the car :eek::D

After I had posted that they were chromed then I realised they were polished........your going to have some fun keeping those in that condition!!!! I have just sent my wheels away to have the lips mirror polished and that is enough of an area to keep on top of, let alone the whole inside of the wheel......:eek:

Thought they looked homemade........look forward to seeing what they look like on the car.......I have some of those lamps under my desk if you need any spares?!?!!?

These rims are better accessible from outside then yours :D I have send one ring back to the seller:(

Your not wrong there mate...........5 spokes are a winner for cleaning and access to cleaning......

Well if you get stuck I have a LED ring here under my desk including some centre lamps as well........:thumbup:

Is Baker going to be edged into 2nd place?

:rofl:...........wasn't aware I was in 1st place let alone 2nd...........

Just happy to see some other Superb's on here looking different to the norm.......:thumbup: