S6 meets Superb

Vasekk

I have toyed with this idea myself but now I've seen what it looks like I think I will pass on this idea.

Personally I think the LED 'running lights' on the new crop of Audi's is garish and cheapens the overall look.

But hey, One man's meat is another man's poison.....

Hmmm, not sure on this... but I so want a superb estate. My next car will most likley be an 03/04 A6 Avant. (don't like the passat looks)

Me neither mate but I like your next choice..............:thumbup:

I thought the Audi's had them integrated into the actual headlights?

These are off the S6 hence the thread title and the LED DRL's are located in a similar position to those on the Superb at the top of the thread...........take a look at Audi's website for more information.........

On further investigation there was a link to Ebay where these lights are sold:

eBay: s6 tfl,tagf -wie -hella, Auto-Tuning -Styling, Auto-Ersatz- -Reparaturteile, Auto Motorrad Teile

Can't view Ebay links at work but I can tell you that these lamsp from Audi aren't made by Hella.............:thumbdwn:

Hmmm, not sure on this... but I so want a superb estate. My next car will most likley be an 03/04 A6 Avant. (don't like the passat looks)

Hope you are referring to the "over inflated Golf" Passat, I think that I will give the current Passat a miss and aim for a second hand A6 - makes more sense!

Hope you are referring to the "over inflated Golf" Passat, I think that I will give the current Passat a miss and aim for a second hand A6 - makes more sense!

Nope the model Tom has. I quite like the new passat., mind you I like the Jetta as well.