Improving on perfection

speednut

Honestly i would loose the the rear wing first its a bit OTT ,replace it with the standard then get the black strips on the bumpers and side ,coloured them to match the car,then change the colour of the wheels to more of gun metal colour,blacks a bit to dark looks like the car has no wheels on it.change it more to a kind of sleeper,not so much that you're advertising your self that you're fast.Its just my opinion nevertheless you bought an excellent car,alot of car for the money well done!

i've seen the car in the flesh and think it looks awesome exactly as is :thumbup:

for a company to supply and fit the LSD i think your looking around the 1k mark but tbh i'm not 100% on it as i have never had it done myself.

the 6speed isn't to gain the extra gear its to gain reliability as if you use the power a lot you'll eventually destroy it as it can't handle the power.

another member has the same setup that has been pushed a little further and yes his is 4WD but he broke either 1 or 2 5 speed boxes before going to the 6 speed and i am only running high 200's and have completely destroyed my 5 speed box(admitidly i have very little mechanical sympathy and the cars 4WD but hey why buy it if you don't use it :D ) and part of my cars rebirth is a 6 speed gear box :)

I'd deffo go for 6 speed + Quaife/Peloquin type solution in one hit, a lot of the cost involved is labour. The engine has plenty of torque and power to deal with the 6 speed box, so you can use even more of it in real life I guess :)

Awesome buy for the money!

I'd deffo go for 6 speed + Quaife/Peloquin type solution in one hit, a lot of the cost involved is labour. The engine has plenty of torque and power to deal with the 6 speed box, so you can use even more of it in real life I guess :)

Awesome buy for the money!

Cheers for comments. would 'nt the electronics that control traction hamper the lsd?

Also are we talking around £1500 for lsd and gearbox work as a ballpark figure

Steve

Not sure about box but LSD is a def poss, how much we talking?

Steve

ring jabba,they have done me an awesome supply and fit deal of just over £900 all in,the next cheapest quote was £1300:eek:

that is on a fabia but i don't think there will be much difference,in fact i think the diff is cheaper on a 5 speed:thumbup:

6 speed box in the beast complete with quaiffe lsd and sports flywheel/clutch:cool: Receipts in my possesion for £2600 including fitting:eek: (Cheers Dave)

You know it makes sense

Phil (few more horses than yours:P)

6 speed box in the beast complete with quaiffe lsd and sports flywheel/clutch:cool: Receipts in my possesion for £2600 including fitting:eek: (Cheers Dave)

You know it makes sense

Phil (few more horses than yours:P)

Not sure if i can spend £2600:eek: without er indoors finding out;) but £900 seems more achievable or hideable:D

Steve