edition 38 show

cowper3010

Tell that to the mrs then!!

Fancy sharing a tent, Baker? lol.

It's only down the road from me mate? Prefer my home comforts to be honest.......

Not entirely too sure what day I will be there yet depending on 'detail' bookings.......:thumbup:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time = ? = Saturday:

1. Baker21

2. Damo (possibly)

3. Waveydavey (possibly)

4. GSPK

5. Bluefox (possibly)

6. Callum - Defo!

Time = ? = Sunday:

1. Baker21

2. cowper3010

3. Damo (possibly)

4. Waveydavey (possibly)

5. GSPK

6. Bluefox (possibly)

I'm now going on the Saturday instead of the Sunday! Still cool to put the car on the stand?

Time = ? = Saturday:

1. Damo (possibly)

2. Waveydavey (possibly)

3. GSPK

4. Callum - Defo!

Time = ? = Sunday:

1. Baker21

2. cowper3010

3. Damo (possibly)

4. Waveydavey (possibly)

5. GSPK

6. Bluefox

Right, I'm coming on the Sunday. More than likely just me and the little one, the mrs is watching some football I think.

Anyway, Baker & I have been chatting and we're going to meet up at the McDonalds previously suggested sometime on early Sunday morning. :zzz:

(Baker, I've taken you off the Saturday relating to the conversation we had today? Obv if it's wrong change it :doh:)

So, what time we meeting folks? I can smell the sausage & egg mc muffins already.

Time = 8.30 = Sunday:

1. Baker21

2. cowper3010

3. Damo (possibly)

4. Waveydavey (possibly)

5. GSPK

6. Bluefox

Right then, I reckon we shoudl meet at McD's at 8.30AM on the Sunday? What do people think?

Any chance that Damo and Wavey Davey can confirm their attendance?

Also any more people interested?

As Bluefox has said I will only be there on Sunday now........

Time = 8.30 = Sunday:

1. Baker21

2. cowper3010

3. Damo (possibly)

4. Waveydavey (possibly)

5. GSPK

6. Bluefox

Right then, I reckon we shoudl meet at McD's at 8.30AM on the Sunday? What do people think?

Any chance that Damo and Wavey Davey can confirm their attendance?

Also any more people interested?

As Bluefox has said I will only be there on Sunday now........

I'll have a word with Damo later today when i get up.... Currently on nights.... I think i'll probably be giving it a miss myself.

Cheers

Dave.

I'll have a word with Damo later today when i get up.... Currently on nights.... I think i'll probably be giving it a miss myself.

Cheers

Dave.

If you could update the thread then that would be good when you know more.......:thumbup:

just found this thread, how much is entry or do you have to pre book in advance?

£25 for FRI / SAT / SUN

£15 SAT / SUN

£10 SUN

Pay on entry...........you coming along?

not sure yet as we might be going to hastings on saturday and if we do might end up down there, however if we do get back up this way and not to tired will go on the sunday :thumbup:

It's not far away from you mate and there are some serious motors to look at..........:thumbup:

Cant wait for this show.

Was there last year with the Golf, was an immence weekend!

Going to be good.

I'm taking the Fabia down, if i make a stand, i make a stand.

If not, not really bothered.

If you could update the thread then that would be good when you know more.......:thumbup:

Sorry it's late but i've finally managed to have a word with Damo (He's away on holiday) and he along with myself will not be able to attend this event.

Sorry again for the late notice but hope you all have a good 'un. :thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.

Si, theres a small chance of my being there for 8.30 on Sunday, though I have to travel there from Swindon via the West Midlands so we'll see!

I'll try and send you a text early on to let you know if I think I'll make it...otherwise i'll see you there :)

Time = 8.30 = Sunday:

1. Baker21

2. cowper3010

3. GSPK

4. Bluefox

5. vRS_Si (maybe)

Probably not Baker 21. I'll be at the show so I'll pop over for a chat, and to check your motor for swirl marks :P

Go for it buddy, if you find any then let me know...........:rofl:

Hi guys im already there now im on the bucksvag.net stand so look out for me blue fabia vrs se just on the left as you enter the camping area you cant miss my car as i have a jabba sport banner attached to my car come say hello ill look out for you but im not sure wat anyone look like lol so come say hi. Speak soon hopefully

Edited by chrisw_vrs

For those of you attending on Sunday I have sent you all PM's with my mobile number and some meeting information..........:thumbup:

Baker also has mine if that proves any use.

I'll be at Mc D's at about 8-8:15 so I can get some breakfast first! :)