Camping Trip to the Lakes - Friday 27th - Sunday 29th June

sharkrider

Yes please mate, I should really be packing for tomorrow but will rush some stuff tomorrow, cleaned the car tonight and was playing with my inflatable bed.

Davy

Leave your bed alone! :) Get a women instead :)........ But there again ......

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to buy a boat for this meet!!!!

:rofl:

Can always hold out hope. On the plus side, at least you won't have to go and fetch water to make the first brew of the morning, just collect it off the tent. :D

just seen the weather forcast and i packed most of the stuff at lunchtime save doing it tomorrow. might have to get into the boot tomorrow and get rid of some of the stuff now and pack a inflatable boat instead.

its torrential rain down here near oxford now along with gusty wind.

Im just wondering if ive packed my waterproof jacket? if not i think my works waterproof coat and trousers will be somewhere on the boot floor :rofl:

As part of this drive will we be going near the sea? also how far is sellifield from keswick?

Lastly Loz if you reading and still wanna follow us up we be going past the blackpool turn off on the M6 at about 3 ish. will be on channel 6 on the walkie talkies those coming from the south and those on the campsite in case we have problems finding the entrance.

well , look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, I'll be there lunch-ish, will need some help putting the tent up , as Mel and HC will be at work/school.... will be picking them up 6:30 is, then he drinking can start ;) safe driving all, weather doesn't seem too bad, just make sure you're warm for the nights... i.e duvet ect ... :thumbup:

see ya soon!

firstly apologies, i cant find it amongst all these pages, but driving in from penrith (after getting fuel) whats best way to go into keswick and then onto the a591 or follow sat nav when it turns off before keswick onto back roads?

Thanks to anyone who has offered me help :) I will be going on sat morning now though lol. Will save a wet night in a tent! I don't sleep very well in tents!

Wimp! why dont you just not bother coming at all then? :grumpy:

Another quick question.. whats everyone doing about food? are they buying stuff for BBQ's when they get there?.. i dont have a cool-box :o

And are there shops nearby to purchase the various things that i will inevitabley forget :rofl:

Another quick question.. whats everyone doing about food? are they buying stuff for BBQ's when they get there?.. i dont have a cool-box :o

And are there shops nearby to purchase the various things that i will inevitabley forget :rofl:

We're taking some food, but intending to buy the b-b-q stuff up there.

I'm pretty sure there is a Booths supermarket in Kewsick.