New Maidstone Meet Friday 25th ??

Anyone fancy the usualy meet ? We are not going to the Malta Inn as we have had 2 bad meals from there. Instead we are going to the Pub near the M20.

Here is a map with the pub marked Clicky Clicky.

The date I have in mind is Friday the 25th but I am open to other dates. Usual time of 8:30 ish.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will see if I can book a table.

Ivan

It's Paula's birthday on the 25th and I am on relief so won't know for a couple of weeks. Liable to get lumbered with a Friday night but hopefully they'll be nice! 30th might be better for me but Paula is rostered on a night shift :(

James

PS - Good choice of pub!

Yeah, I'd go for the friday too, and the earlier the better (within reason).

Ivan: Two things about taking a ride in Andy's car

1) Don't forget that Andy's car is only the 100BHP as "standard".

2) Urm never mind. I'm sure you'll find out :D :D

Yeah' date=' I'd go for the friday too, and the earlier the better (within reason).

Ivan: Two things about taking a ride in Andy's car

1) Don't forget that Andy's car is only the 100BHP as "standard".

2) Urm never mind. I'm sure you'll find out :D :D[/quote']

Si I take it he's a bit of a nutter.. Wooooooo Hooooooo bring it on, can't be any worse than me being an ex Sports bike rider... :D

100bhp, still quick I hope ?

That be the Brewers Fayre. Reasonable size car park and good food.

Love to go but with the new job I wont be in the country untill Sat morning.

Greg do you have the number for them as I can't find them on the brewers fayre website ?

Thanks Ivan

:thumbup: Quite happy to allow not only demo drives but actually hands on experiece, insured all I need to see is a a uk license (provisional (just tell me in advance) or full) and that you can read a number plate at the required distance. Remenber though that mine is a PD100 originally and has now been jabba'ed plus suspension tweaks. :thumbup:

:thumbup: Quite happy to allow not only demo drives but actually hands on experiece, insured all I need to see is a a uk license (provisional (just tell me in advance) or full) and that you can read a number plate at the required distance. Remenber though that mine is a PD100 originally and has now been jabba'ed plus suspension tweaks. :thumbup:

Andy I am more than happy to be a passenger mate, it will also give me a better perception of speed :thumbup:

Wheres the fun in that or is it that you think I will need the dual brake to rescue you...... :rofl:

Hehehe did I learn to drive with you or something as you seem to know me ;)

OK OK if you insist I'll bring the licence and insurance with me :D

Well after last night, unless France fall apart completely, and the rest of the plan goes accordingly and England finish 2nd , then their game will be on the Thu the 24th.

Wots the verdict then Fir 25th.