New Maidstone Meet Friday 25th ??

Just incase :tipspecs:

No remind us of what as I have fogotten about the meet at this new pub that is scheduled for the 25th June ;)

Thanks everyone twas a miles better place than the Malta Inn I think you'll agree.

To make it fair I suggest we go to a place near Steve C's next time in Dover as he seems to do more miles than us all. How's that sound as I am up for a drive down ?

Nice to meet you Andy and thanks for the drive in the "Q" Car Concept :thumbup: , Jabba have done a fine job on her can't wait for mine to be done now.

Thanks to the usual crewe Clare, Kathy, Jeff, John, Steve, Steve, David, for all turning up :thumbup:

(Jeff next time hopefully you won't be on nights) ;)

Ivan

Thanks for a great evening, first round on me next time! Had an interesting experience up the M20 "hill" on the way home[/b'], yeah I know went the long way! :D

Yerr I did wonder why you where going that way :D

Oh the experience was that when I came past ya ;)

What was the output of your car Andy as I am begining to believe that my car my have a high standard output now ?

And how weird was that SWMBO used to work with you at Guys in London :eek: