Star Inn, Newbury - Friday 6th June

Getting this one off the ground early to give those of you with work/shifts to organise your days so you can get along :)

Date for the next meet is set as Friday 6th June starting as usual from 6:30pm onwards, which should mean a warm summers evening sat outside for a change but we'll see what Blighty's weather has in store for us!

The pub is in a great location and easy to find and accomodates us very well. As before, arrangements will be made to secure the same area in the pub again. The Star is very easy to find approximately 5 miles from Newbury towards Basingstoke on the Newbury Road.

Hope that you will be able to join us, the last ones have been most enjoyable and look forward to seeing everyone again. New faces are ALWAYS welcome, just make yourself known and we'll make sure you are looked after as only Briskodians can! :thumbup:

Date: Friday 6th June 2008

Time: From 6:30pm

Star Inn

Newbury Road

Kingsclere

Newbury

Berkshire

RG20 4SY

Map Location: Multimap

Tel: 01635 296241

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No promises, but will try and come along - its just such a long way - but it is worth it! :thumbup:

1) Makefish

2) Baker21

3) J555 JPG

4) Tom_vRS

What happened to May?

Paul has one in Oxford organised that I don't wish to compromise and there are quite a few other Briskoda activities going on that month too.

Paul has one in Oxford organised that I don't wish to compromise and there are quite a few other Briskoda activities going on that month too.

Fine by me. Just curious. :)

Wiltshire Steam Fair that weekend. Octygone clan will be covered in soot, diesel and quite likely full of cider :thumbup:

Wot he said :rofl:

i get to drive my other vehicle for a whole weekend so none of us will be able to make it ...sorry

• 2 weeks later...

1) Makefish

2) Baker21

3) J555 JPG

4) Roo 'n' Emily (possible)

5) Hedge

6) apd007

7) Xleon

I won't be coming to this now, its so very far for banter and a beer!

Maybe next time ;)