Official Fabia II documentation available for download from SKODA AUTO a.s..

DGW

Skoda Auto a.s. has made official Fabia II documentation available in English for download from their website. The links at the foot of this post are for different production periods for the Fabia II. Make sure you select the correct one for your car.

The following documentation is available, depending on production period:

Owner's manual

User's manuals for car radios and navigation systems:

Beat

Blues

Dance

Swing

MDI Media

Amundsen

Cruise

https://mediaportal.skoda-auto.com/resource/documentation/manuals/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fresource%2fdocumentation%2fmanuals%2fen%2fFabia&FolderCTID=0x012000B97B65C85804644C9CFD91588B4A0B85&View=%7b5F8895A9%2dDC6C%2d4250%2dBC1F%2dADE6076A3046%7d

N.B. These links and the documentation they contain can and do change frequently. If you are likely to need to refer to any of the documents at some time in the future, you are strongly advised to download the files now to your computer while they are still available.

Edited by DGW
Link updated.
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
any chance to download service manual??? coz it doesnt show on pics where is the abs controller stated i need to know where its stated thanks
Unfortunately the official Service Manual is not available for free download. Post your question in the Fabia I forum and you will get the answer you need.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Links updated. Four separate production periods are now catered for.

Edited by DGW
Updated to read 4 production periods.

• 2 months later...

Is there a link for similar documentation for the SEAT Ibiza?

I have searched the SEAT website but have been unable to locate any :thumbdown:

I can't find one either. However if Skoda's pricing is anything to go by, you shouldn't have to pay much over £5 for the relevant SEAT Owner's Manual from a UK SEAT dealer.

Thanks Dennis, I should get one when I collect my car later in the week. Just wanted to browse through it before taking delivery.

I have tried the SEAT Forum, but unfortunately the members on there don't seem to want to reply to questions :(

Edited by TSIDSG?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

First post here!

Is it me or are those links going to the 'seemingly' correct page, but there aren't any PDFs / Languages listed?

I could have sworn I'd been there before and saw tables of documents with languages across the top to select from?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently bought a Fabia Elegance 1.4 automatic 2006. The user manual that came with it is for the American manual version. Does anyone know where i can get the UK automatic version? I am especially interested in the instrument panel guide. I can't find the controls for the rear wiper, window defroster/heater and fog lights.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The Owners Manual that was supplied with the Fabia built in June 2014 is dated 05.2014.

This is probably the final revision of the owners manual.

Here are some scans of the Owners Manual:-

FrontCover_zpsaed0bd0a.jpg

Front Page

RearCover_zpsabf74836.jpg

Rear Page

Spine_zpsfcd25cad.jpg

Spine.

Here is the link to the pdf version:-

http://ws.skoda-auto.com/OwnersManualService/Data/en/Fabia_54/05-2014/Manual/Fabia/A05_Fabia_OwnersManual.pdf

This links worked when accessed on 6th September 2014.