Octavia vRS Limited Edition WRC

BAKE

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There has been a recall for the vrs as they had a coilpack issues, inquire about your folks as ive got my done free of charge

• 4 weeks later...

Find it strange to hear people saying mod it, as it is 10 years old and will not effect the resale, same as any other vrs of similar age?

Back in my day people modded allsorts of cars i.e. cosworths etc and ruined the resale 20/30 years on, as everyone wanted originals.

Or am I missing something especially on a run of 100 cars surely it is best left as original??

Edited by Defenderben
  • Like 1

Find it strange to hear people saying mod it, as it is 10 years old and will not effect the resale, same as any other vrs of similar age?

Back in my day people modded allsorts of cars i.e. cosworths etc and ruined the resale 20/30 years on, as everyone wanted originals.

Or am I missing something especially on a run of 100 cars surely it is best left as original??

You are forgetting that not everyone cares about resale. Some folks just live for today and mod a car because they want to and not because they are thinking about what they get when they decide to sell it on.

This was very much the case back then as it is today.

I don't think the  VRS WRC to a none WRC VRS is in the same park as what a  Cosworth was to a bog std none Sierra Cosworth etc.  

It is just a white VRS in most people eyes and does not warrant a major uplifted sales price. 

Secondly the VRS WRC should of been made with a more performance feel in mind that perhaps made it stand out more like the Cosworth certainly as the VRS has  a badge of WRC against it. 

I still like the WRC for it's uniqueness but that has not made it worth any more than a VRS TBH, so modding it does not really hurt resale IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it a white 2002 octavia vrs with heated front seat and xenon headlights with washers ? Right on the middle of the dash above the two air vents there will be a silver plac with it's number out of 100 .

I have a octavia mk1 vrs wrc red. Had it for a year now and wanting to find out what number it is. If anyone has an idea where to find it on car let me know thanks

Red? Thought all the wrc's were white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk