Red Fabia vRS' ?

I will be getting my RED vRS on friday... can't wait... but it seems that nearly everyone has black... with a scattering of silver and yellow.

Who here has a red one?... any pix of those lovely red ones?

If the rubbing strips and door handles were colour coded, I'd have had red too.

The ironic thing is, I'm getting my handles and strips sprayed black now anyway, so I should have got red and saved

Yup, Red is the colour for these little beasts. Black looks brill for 15 seconds after it's been washed and Silver is sooooo boringly suburban. Yellow was really cool, but no longer available, alas. There, that's my colours nailed to the mast.

yeah some more red drivers!

I sorta agree with alltorque... black good but only until its dirty again... silver is ok but boring as hell... yellow and red are the best... didn't know they stopped sellin yellow though?

Yeah, mine looks a more wine colour in some light, and especially when it's dirty. Maybe it just needs a wax to hold the red?

Its quite a light red really, some cars are more scarlet. I can recommend Meguiars Gold Class, looks amazing...bit sticky to buff of in this weather..but worth it.

Yup, Red is the colour for these little beasts. Black looks brill for 15 seconds after it's been washed and Silver is sooooo boringly suburban. Yellow was really cool, but no longer available, alas. There, that's my colours nailed to the mast.

When did they drop yellow? When i was looking at new Fabias just over a month ago it was available then.