Rolling Road Day - AMD Essex - 5th July 2015

vrsRob

I have confirmed 20 of us to run.

They will run the cars as people sign in , ideally similar cars after each other to speed it up

Tch tch or will the Clio not make it down? Don't forget Tom's running the same again the week after for Clio sport. :)

Clio is off the road after a minor car park incident, need to get the polisher out on it Monday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I felt very sorry for Rob organising this and only 7 cars turning up by the time I left a 10.45.

Bit embarrassing really for Briskoda.

• Like 2

Yep, very disappointed peeps, following on from 2 VERY successful days, this was **** poor!!

Thanks to the handful who did show up and for those who couldn't make it, I hope you sort your turbos quickly and get the cars back on the road, I hope your nans sisters aunties daughters boyfriends dog gets better soon...

If I do another one, non refundable deposits will be needed to secure your places.

My apologies, no chance of getting down there as the woman only came around to settle my crash from yesterday at 11AM this morning. I suspect had I not been here there would have been no payment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, very disappointed peeps, following on from 2 VERY successful days, this was **** poor!!

Thanks to the handful who did show up and for those who couldn't make it, I hope you sort your turbos quickly and get the cars back on the road, I hope your nans sisters aunties daughters boyfriends dog gets better soon...

If I do another one, non refundable deposits will be needed to secure your places.

I'll be happy to put a deposit in, not being able to make it was my own **** up, apologies if it annoyed you :)