Rolling Road Day - AMD Essex - 5th July 2015

vrsRob

Following on from previous very successful days back in June and October, I had further requests to arrange another. Also, for those who weren't able to make the previous ones, the opportunity is back as I have now booked us in for another session!

They do their rolling road days on a Sunday so we are looking at Sunday 5th July 2015. The day kicks off at 9am and I will be leaving Tunbridge Wells at around 8am in order to get there in good time. My route will be A21 then onto the M25 - MAP

Should anyone live nearby (or en-route) and wish to join the convoy, please let me know and I will arrange a suitably easy starting point. :thumbup:

Their location is HERE

AmD Tuning

Unit 6, Cliffside Trade Park

Motherwell Way

West Thurrock

Essex

RM20 3LE

We need at least 15 cars to run and if we can get 20 or more (max 30ish) we get a free BBQ as well!! :party:

The cost will be dropped down to just £35 per car and we will each get 2 runs with a laminated printout to wave around after our turn!

List of names below please;

1 - vrsRob - Octavia 4x4 Turbo MK1

2 - Skoda_Saint - Fabia vRS MK1

3 - gfwc - Fabia vRS Estate MK1

4 - NXD33 - MK1 Octy vRS

5 - Baffles1982 - MK1 Octy VRS

6 - Toxicvrs - Clio

7 - Taylor93 - Fabia vRS mk1

8 - NathanWarren69 - Fabia VRS mk2

9 - Stephen J

10 - Stephen J

11 - Stephen J

12 - JamesvRSMK3 - Octy vRS MK3

13 - Quinton123 - Octavia VRS

14 - POL99( Octavia VRS mk3 TDI

15 - LWhite92 - Fabia VRS mk1 (Possible friends) ?

16 - Hyphons - Citigo

17 - Danny6189 (possible friend) ?

18 - Adamweal - MK1 Octy VRS ?

19 - dinger62 - Octy vRS

20 - dinger62 - Fabia vRS

Edited by vrsRob

I'll be bringing the Skyline and Yeti RS, both of which should make a bit more (or a lot more) than before.

If the Citigo is done that might show up too...  although it might be the least powerful of the three. :peek:

Put me down for two spots for now.

• Like 3

If me & the misses both bring our fabias can we invite a friend with fabia or is it strictly members. when can we pay deposit :)

I don't take deposits, I just trust people not to mess me about, some think its a bit naive but kinda works...

• Like 3

Only just seen this - Can't work out how to browse the forums on the new version of Tapatalk on the iPhone so missing everything!

I'm in! DTUK box all working now with new maps and has been for a few months now so will be good to see the result.

Hi all - will need to change the date unfortunately...I have just had a call from AMD asking if we can do Sunday 5th July 2015 instead as they have the 2 RR operators off at a wedding...

Please can you all let me know if 5th July will suit everyone so that I can confirm.

Many thanks,

Rob