Metal vrs footrest plate

As many of you know the vrs footplate is a discontinued and is very hard to get hold of

Since I work in engineering at a cnc programmer I thought I would make my own

This will not be an overnight process as I'm quite busy at work but any spare time will be spent on this and maybe produce a few for other people

Here's my 1st draft not happy with the lettering but is only 1st go drawing is not my speciality post-123262-14326521601186_thumb.jpg

All comments welcome no orders yet plz [emoji6]

I'm planing on drilling 3 holes in the plate 2 top on at the bottom for self tappers just haven't decided on a size as of yet so haven't drawn the holes in

But thanks trying to keep it as oem as I can but machine only has certain capabilities

Really interested in your foot-rest if one became available, gonna have a look on E-Bay for similar..

I bought them shiny plastic floor red mats and stapled carpets from another car (cut to shape) to them.

On my second set of plastic mats, as first set (not fitted with extra carpeting) wore right through plastic mat within 6 months.

This double protection has become thread bare (not pretty, but effective) where heel rests from accelerator..

Original carpets, as new underneath.

When I manage to produce and I'm happy with the 1st off for my self I will take piccys and let you all know then made I will able to rattle off a few for you guys

I'd be interested.

Price dependant

:bandit:

JRJG

• 1 month later...

This is getting quite an order still in the programme writing stage depending on how much material I can get my hands on for free I was thinking no more than £15 really

Any progress Chrisvrsse ?? thanks..