Everything posted by pab567
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
Infotainment thicko needs help!
If SmartLink is not active then you have either to contact your local Skoda dealer for having it activated or the unit must be hacked.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Itr's rather HW than SW issue. Of course you may reflash the unit with latest SW just to be on the safe side but first you must send model number and current SW version - long press SETUP then SYSTEM INFORMATION. All others check your PMs
-
Infotainment retrofitting
Nope... MIB2 pre-lift versions have green backlight. Only facelfited versions (MIB2.5) have white backlight
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All others check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Need model number, e.g. 5Q0035840A, and current SW version, e.g. 0245.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
5Q0035819x and 5Q0035820x unit do not support SmartLink, you must have glove box unit exchanged.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
5Q0035842C is Bolero and Boleros do not support OEM navigation. Full stop.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Nope, this is the latest version for your units.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
Columbus head unit anomally?
It is available only for cars equipped with additional sound system DSP amplifier. It seems your car is not fitted with it.,
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Links on PM. You can use VW map update use Bettle then Discover Media
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Download link sent via PM. Update procedure has been described multiple times, pls use search.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
1. reflash your unit with the same firmware, using Manual SWDL (select all to be updated) 2. try another phone 3. if problem still exists then it's probably faulty BT module inside the unit
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Nope, this is the latest version All others check you PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Nope, this is tle latest SW I know :(
-
Bluetooth Audio query
0367 Download link sent via PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
There is no newer SW update available (although there were manufactured units with SW up to 0363). You can have SmartLink activated by your Skoda dealer or the unit must be hacked. Yes, I beleive from end of 2019 there are 32GB original navi SD cards available, e.g. 5L0051236BJ
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Nope, this is the latest firmware
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
PM
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
MIB1. Check your PM.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Nope :(