Everything posted by MarioVrs
-
Window regulator weird noise
Hi all, as above my 2018 280 has developed rather strange noise on front passenger side window when rolling up till close. It's only that moment when it's shutting completely it kinda clicks but lot different than the rest... Car is still in warranty until next year May but I'm going to Austria on 5th for a month and taking a car so last thing i want is being left with window open on motorway Screenrecorder-2022-09-25-20-27-05-76.mp4
-
Glove box
Hi mate, well i had mine replaced at Motormall Jersey but with mine the fault was 2 little pins on side of the lid that lock the lid in place and they were stuck...tbh i find the outcom of your issue bit appaling from your dealer. Is there not another dealership near you?
-
Upgrades- need your opinions😎
Hi, preferably as whole set but can break into tyres and wheels
-
Gearbox flash tool by DtuK
Hi all, as per title- has anyone installed this gadget? Or has any experience using one? I know that proper TCU remap is better but this thing has been out for a while and seems to be getting good reviews and feedback on various forums. Basically where i live (channel islands) nobody does gearbox reprogramming + my car is still in warranty until may 2023 hence why I'm opting for this. Many thanks✌
-
Market place
Gotcha thank you🙏
-
Market place
Anyone knows if there is an issue or am I doing something wrong? Trying to upload wheels for sale in Market place section and i can't👀 There isn't option to add new listing ...confused
-
Upgrades- need your opinions😎
-
Upgrades- need your opinions😎
Definitely... But then part of me is inclining towards gearbox flash and intercooler...just wanting to make it run more safely basically
-
Upgrades- need your opinions😎
Yes definitely stopping at 19" I quite like multispoke concave style wheels but thinking to go a tad wider to 8.5J from factory 8J and tyres 245/40/19, regarding shocks bilstein b6 would be ideal option as don't really want to get into lowering game much, i find the height just perfect compromise between sportiness and practicality...
-
Upgrades- need your opinions😎
Currently i have standard 19"s Vega for summer and Golf R 18" Cadiz for winter, that I'm thinking of selling...don't want to go higher so 19" would be my choice
-
Upgrades- need your opinions😎
Merry Christmas fellow Briskodians💪 So i have managed to earn some money in my crypto ventures and can spare up to 2k on some mods for my 280 Superb. I have a short list of mods that i would consider but would love to hear your opinions as to what would you get if it was your motor.... Please refrain from comments of type- why would you mod your car or where you live you only have 40mph limit..... So the options I'm considering are- Intercooler New wheels and tyres Front & rear ARB and new upgraded shocks Gearbox flash New brake discs + pads+braided lines Downpipe Car already has JB4 and valved cat back exhaust. I'm somehow inclined towards gearbox flash as it is already putting out close to 500nm and intercooler but open to suggestions🙏✌
-
New alloy wheels, need your help.
I really like the gunmetal grey on first pic but both black look great too and compliment the red/black car 👌
-
How is the noise and how is it solved from the fuel lines?
I think its on drivers side towards front, you will very likely have to undo the plastic cover tray to gain access. People used simple felt floor protectors pads to wedge or some sort of tape should do the trick, I'm yet to do mine....
-
DTUK DSG flash tool
Has anyone tried this on Superb? I have 280 superb, unfortunately proper TCU remap is out of question for me for various reasons.... This looks pretty well tbh...very tempted
-
How is the noise and how is it solved from the fuel lines?
-
How is the noise and how is it solved from the fuel lines?
I have similar noise on mine, around 2-2500rpm even in neutral. Like a vibration/resonance type of thing...i suspect vibrating fuel lines, aircon pipes or heat shield loose
-
Service Plan
- Service Plan
Is that with Car Care Plan? If so, your second service includes brake fluid+ pollen filter change. If someone else i don't know- Windscreen decontamination and Dumb Question
Bit of snow foam and clay bar, machine polish as alternative. I use ipa alcohol or auto smart glass cleaner. Also got ceramic coating on glass...no issues now- Automatic gear shift handle
I had same issue on my 2018 sportline, got it replaced under warranty last year, been good since- 2.0 tsi 4x4 remap
Definitely worth it for extra smiles😁 I had JB4 box put in mine taking it to 333HP including custom made cat back system.... I love how it drives now and sounds of course... Not sure which common remap you mean...- Cleaning 19” Vega Alloys - What Do You Use?
I had my superb over 3 years and use Bilt Hamber Auto Wheel or RRC iron remover gel...absolutely fantastic. I have ceramic coated them though which helps massively...- Sportline 280-JB4+catback dyno run
Was thinking about tweaking it further on map 6 but considering where i live the weather and conditions change 3-4 times a day would be pointless. I'm pretty happy with the feel of the car and way it lays the power down. What i noticed tho is if i push it to redline it now upshifts later. Before jb4 it was 6000rpm now its 7. I might consider adding turbo inlet pipe but pay bit more for branded one and maybe upgrade intercooler...might. @newbie69 would you say my torque figure is still healthy for gearbox at 475nm? Haven't launched the car since i had box installed so would be intriguing to see how it feels now.- Sportline 280-JB4+catback dyno run
No problem mate, hope it helped a bit- Sportline 280-JB4+catback dyno run
https://youtu.be/LWCn8uRXXpA There you go, it's easier to watch on video but basically you need to connect one wire to your O2 cable(normally red wire) with posi tap connector so the box can read data from it as well - Service Plan
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.