Everything posted by nickytheshaft
-
New aquisition
the 3 rear seats are inoccupied and not fastned. is somenon sits, it will go white and ring if the belt is not fastned. Te other one seems to be cruise control issue. Amber Adaptive Cruise Control Warning Light | Volkswagen UKAn amber warning light means action is required. Stop the car when it is safe to do so and turn off the engine. Visit your nearest VW repairer for assistance
-
Spluttering engine on cold start
How many miles on your plugs? I do mine every 60k km My vrs did it a while, took it to the dealer and they had an ecu update. They injected it and problem solved.
-
adding automatic boot release opening for octavia estate 2019
maybe spring loaded struts like this ? https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005008051031359.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.4.65d0cfb6VSPNUs&aem_p4p_detail=202605070057182292798102964920000071786&algo_pvid=9ac054b8-c454-4877-bc3c-858a7a3da7e6&algo_exp_id=9ac054b8-c454-4877-bc3c-858a7a3da7e6-3&pdp_ext_f=%7B%22order%22%3A%22288%22%2C%22eval%22%3A%221%22%2C%22fromPage%22%3A%22search%22%7D&pdp_npi=6%40dis%21EUR%2136.41%2136.39%21%21%2141.82%2141.79%21%40211b6c1917781406382161474ebb07%2112000043445454867%21sea%21FR%21914286551%21X%211%210%21n_tag%3A-29919%3Bd%3Aa4339c9d%3Bm03_new_user%3A-29895&curPageLogUid=3Fjmi2L7Gplm&utparam-url=scene%3Asearch%7Cquery_from%3A%7Cx_object_id%3A1005008051031359%7C_p_origin_prod%3A&search_p4p_id=202605070057182292798102964920000071786_1
-
Annoying Android Auto behaviour via dongle
yes same here. I have 2 different dongles and they react the same when left plugged in. Ony workaroung I found is unplug them when I get out. Then coming back, wait for the phone to connect to the car BT then plug the dongle back. My second dongle is carplay/android auto, when used on carplay, no issues, it only happens with AA
-
Newbie VRs question ( 245 )
same for me, my 2014 vrs got new just had a water pump after 121000km. go for a well cared car.
-
Newbie VRs question ( 245 )
good choice
-
Newbie VRs question ( 245 )
Only Normal thing here is 100 degrés celcius oil température
-
Newbie VRs question ( 245 )
Is the car under warranty? 6 days!!! take it back abd have them fix everything or refund
-
Newbie VRs question ( 245 )
I can't tell. All i can say is that my 220 tsi doesn't do that.
- Battery condition
-
Skoda Octavia 3 (2016) - Infotainment suddenly stopped working
I would personnaly change the screen
-
5E0919605M removal
It worked
-
130000 miles
My Bad, i was thinking km...
-
130000 miles
Service your car, do your oil changes in time and it will pass 200000km easy. Also change your gear box oil at this mileage
-
5E0919605M removal
I just checked and unclipping the trim like on the video does in fact reveal the slots. The trim must not be removed, just clicked down like on the video
-
5E0919605M removal
just found this video, the trim has to be unclipsed by pressing it down from the slot
-
5E0919605M removal
Hello @pab567 i see the two slots for the keys on the upper part but nothing on the bottom. Here is a picture in just made. There are no slots between the trim and the screen. Du tout have à picture to show me where to insert the keys? Thanks
-
5E0919605M removal
Figured it out. There seems to be a trim on the bottom. Now I have tu figure how to get it off without braking it
-
5E0919605M removal
Hello, Can anyone or maybe @pab567 (I also pm'ed you) tell me how to remove a 5E0919605M screen ? I see the two slots on the top, that release the top clips but I can't see the bottom slots. The screen stays attaches by the bottom.clips and I can't get it off. Thanks
- Xenon bulb replacement photos/videos/diagrams
-
a small project
Can you share?
-
Octavia water pump
Yep just had the dame thing on my 2014 tsi. It went to the dealer on tuesday. Water pump.... They will charge 1400 euros for the pump, the regulator and the labour
-
Spare kessy out of sync
So Skoda said they have to reprogramme the key, and so, of course not free. I guess they are juste trying to sell me something. I will read the handbook again and try to figure it out
-
Spare kessy out of sync
I did noir find je un the handbook but tried what i saw on youtub. Press open Burton Open the car with the key Press on the start button with the key And.... The alarme we went off... Anyway, the car ils going on the dealer on wednesday for a coolant leak. I will ask them
-
Spare kessy out of sync
Thanks, I will check the handbook tomorrow.