Everything posted by Luckypants
-
Skoda Electric Models
Well I can offer 4 adults and two dogs in an ID.4... fairly short trip of 40 miles each way which is about 2/3 dual carriageway. 3.1 miles/kwh
-
Skoda Enyaq
Jump on that one if ordering, the 21"s are lush.
-
EV real world range and cost to charge
I guess you need to hope that Swarco taking over management of Chargeplace Scotland's chargers will lead to improvements in maintenance.
-
PID/Garmin Fresh
Let us know how you get on with Garmin help please. I'd like to be able to update my PID.
-
Skoda Citigo - 1.00 Hilly country?
It should be OK. I live in Wales and have a 10% hill to get to my house, it copes fine but is no ball of fire. It spends a lot of time in 2nd and 3rd up hill and down dale. The brakes are more than adequate for down dale.
-
Enyaq Heat Pump Option
Totally agree, heat pump should be standard at no extra cost.
-
Hyundai Ioniq 5
Fair play to Hyundai, they don't seem to be hanging about bringing this to market. Launched in February and press cars already here.
-
Enyaq Heat Pump Option
Everyone is new to EVs, so not many understand how a heat pump works. Seems like a good opportunity to make money, by 'adding' a heat pump and its almost all profit.
-
Anyone had a kayak on a citigo with Thule roof bars & kayak carrier?
You won't get a Spud in a Citigo It needed to go over the top of the passenger seat in my Escort van.... If he's got a creek boat on there it's gonna struggle, especially with all the associated kit in the car. I reckon a paddle would have to strap to the roof also. I've revised my thoughts though, a composite slalom boat on the roof won't be bad. A dinky playboat might not be very heavy either, but still pretty bluff. I never owned a playboat so tend to forget about those
-
Anyone had a kayak on a citigo with Thule roof bars & kayak carrier?
I doubt a Citigo will get over 40mph with a big lump of wind resistance on the roof. I don't think the Citigo is a suitable vehicle for carrying kayaks,
-
Regenerative Braking on Enyaq
Yes it will have regenerative braking. They all do.
-
Parts For Sale: Travall Dog Guard for Karoq
Bumping this, it's a good price in nearly new condition.
-
Skoda Enyaq
Interesting that he was quite enthusiastic about the ID.4 but pretty lukewarm towards the Enyaq, despite them being basically the same car. As he said, is it a matter of taste and Enyaq is not his taste? Especially as was saying he'd prefer an Ioniq 5. I think Enyaq will be a great car and a strong seller, an EV for folks who don't want to shout about it.
-
Dog guard and liner
-
Skoda Enyaq
Autogefuhl review and test drive.
-
VW ID.4 SUV EV
1000 km Challenge, ID.4 comes out well. Enyaq with the optional fast charging will be similar. And the charging curve is none too shabby either
-
VW ID.4 SUV EV
We don't need a froot / frunk...
-
Boot Liner Help
Ohhh handy! thank you
-
Boot Liner Help
I'm trying to source a bootliner for my new VW ID.4. There are no custom fits available yet, so I was thinking what existing liners may fit. The boot looks similar in size to the many Kodiaqs I have seen, so would someone do me a favour and measure up their Kodiaq boot please? I'll be looking for width between arches, width by rear door and depth front to rear. Thanks.
-
Parts For Sale: Travall Dog Guard for Karoq
View Advert Travall Dog Guard for Karoq I have for sale a Travall Dog Guard in excellent condition. Fits into the car with no drilling or screws, so no damage to show if the guard is removed. Easy fit and does not rattle. The guard has been in my Karoq for the past three years, but now the car is gone, Will be packed in original packaging. Its one of these https://www.travall.co.uk/travall-guard-1590/dog-guard/luggage-barrier/skoda-karoq Photos below are of it fitted in my Karoq. Advertiser Luckypants Date 23/03/21 Price £50 Category Parts for Sale Shipping Estimate £10
-
Kia EV 6
Nice. The interior looks much better than usual Asian cars.
-
1200 mile Covid Service
If you're asking which dealer, it was Mitchell's Ellesmere Port. The sales guy called me after he came back off furlough, but had my new car ordered by then.
-
VW ID.4 SUV EV
-
Electric car grant reduced, cap now £35,000
As I understand it, any car ordered before 18th but not yet processed through the grant portal will still get the grant as it was at time of ordering. So if you have ordered an Enyaq before yesterday, you are OK. This has been reported in the Telegraph and I had sight of information on the grant portal explaining it.
-
Skoda Enyaq
Well my thinking was how this will affect both buyers and dealers. Basically the cost of your car goes up £3k overnight with no warning, so that seems quite unfair. I do take the point that 'they' can do what they want. I have discovered that any cars ordered in the past month but not yet processed through the grant portal will still attract the grant payment, so buyers already committed to purchase are protected.