Skip to content

Luckypants

FREEDOMLite
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Luckypants

  1. Well I can offer 4 adults and two dogs in an ID.4... fairly short trip of 40 miles each way which is about 2/3 dual carriageway. 3.1 miles/kwh
  2. Luckypants replied to vrskeith's topic in Skoda Enyaq
    Jump on that one if ordering, the 21"s are lush.
  3. I guess you need to hope that Swarco taking over management of Chargeplace Scotland's chargers will lead to improvements in maintenance.
  4. Let us know how you get on with Garmin help please. I'd like to be able to update my PID.
  5. It should be OK. I live in Wales and have a 10% hill to get to my house, it copes fine but is no ball of fire. It spends a lot of time in 2nd and 3rd up hill and down dale. The brakes are more than adequate for down dale.
  6. Totally agree, heat pump should be standard at no extra cost.
  7. Fair play to Hyundai, they don't seem to be hanging about bringing this to market. Launched in February and press cars already here.
  8. Everyone is new to EVs, so not many understand how a heat pump works. Seems like a good opportunity to make money, by 'adding' a heat pump and its almost all profit.
  9. You won't get a Spud in a Citigo It needed to go over the top of the passenger seat in my Escort van.... If he's got a creek boat on there it's gonna struggle, especially with all the associated kit in the car. I reckon a paddle would have to strap to the roof also. I've revised my thoughts though, a composite slalom boat on the roof won't be bad. A dinky playboat might not be very heavy either, but still pretty bluff. I never owned a playboat so tend to forget about those
  10. I doubt a Citigo will get over 40mph with a big lump of wind resistance on the roof. I don't think the Citigo is a suitable vehicle for carrying kayaks,
  11. Yes it will have regenerative braking. They all do.
  12. Bumping this, it's a good price in nearly new condition.
  13. Luckypants replied to vrskeith's topic in Skoda Enyaq
    Interesting that he was quite enthusiastic about the ID.4 but pretty lukewarm towards the Enyaq, despite them being basically the same car. As he said, is it a matter of taste and Enyaq is not his taste? Especially as was saying he'd prefer an Ioniq 5. I think Enyaq will be a great car and a strong seller, an EV for folks who don't want to shout about it.
  14. If anyone is looking, I'm now selling my dog guard. See signature.
  15. Luckypants replied to vrskeith's topic in Skoda Enyaq
    Autogefuhl review and test drive.
  16. 1000 km Challenge, ID.4 comes out well. Enyaq with the optional fast charging will be similar. And the charging curve is none too shabby either
  17. We don't need a froot / frunk...
  18. Ohhh handy! thank you
  19. I'm trying to source a bootliner for my new VW ID.4. There are no custom fits available yet, so I was thinking what existing liners may fit. The boot looks similar in size to the many Kodiaqs I have seen, so would someone do me a favour and measure up their Kodiaq boot please? I'll be looking for width between arches, width by rear door and depth front to rear. Thanks.
  20. View Advert Travall Dog Guard for Karoq I have for sale a Travall Dog Guard in excellent condition. Fits into the car with no drilling or screws, so no damage to show if the guard is removed. Easy fit and does not rattle. The guard has been in my Karoq for the past three years, but now the car is gone, Will be packed in original packaging. Its one of these https://www.travall.co.uk/travall-guard-1590/dog-guard/luggage-barrier/skoda-karoq Photos below are of it fitted in my Karoq. Advertiser Luckypants Date 23/03/21 Price £50 Category Parts for Sale Shipping Estimate £10
  21. Nice. The interior looks much better than usual Asian cars.
  22. If you're asking which dealer, it was Mitchell's Ellesmere Port. The sales guy called me after he came back off furlough, but had my new car ordered by then.
  23. Managed to swap the blue one with another dealer to get the best colour...
  24. As I understand it, any car ordered before 18th but not yet processed through the grant portal will still get the grant as it was at time of ordering. So if you have ordered an Enyaq before yesterday, you are OK. This has been reported in the Telegraph and I had sight of information on the grant portal explaining it.
  25. Luckypants replied to vrskeith's topic in Skoda Enyaq
    Well my thinking was how this will affect both buyers and dealers. Basically the cost of your car goes up £3k overnight with no warning, so that seems quite unfair. I do take the point that 'they' can do what they want. I have discovered that any cars ordered in the past month but not yet processed through the grant portal will still attract the grant payment, so buyers already committed to purchase are protected.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.