Supercar Sunday Goodwood Breakfast Club - 1st June 2008

mdk1

Thought I would Flag this up 01/06/08 Super Car Sunday, Goodwood Circuit.

Anyone going? :D

Details Added (22/05/08): For those wishing to join us there will be a pre-meet and convoy to Goodwood which will congregate at the Royal Oak Pub (postcode ref GU29 0EP) just south of Midhurst on the A286. It's worth getting there early just to have a nose at some of the exotica that comes past. Will be meeting from 7:45am and aiming to leave by 8:15am'ish to get to Goodwood by 8:45am.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would Flag this up 01/06/08 Super Car Sunday, Goodwood Circuit.

Anyone going? :D

Thought mr hedge would have been first mike but you seem to have beat him to it.:thumbup:I,m sure theres going to be a lot of interest in this one.:Di for one will be there.

Personally I would aim to be there for 08:30. That way you can have a nice slow wander round, a bit of nosebag and make it a proper event.

You will probably end up parked in the field opposite but that is no worry as the Goodwood carpark is usually full of interesting stuff.

The themed stuff is normally on the start-finish straight and in the pits.

Sorry I don't understand the question.:confused:

This is a link to directions. http://media.goodwood.co.uk/generic/pdf/GoodwoodMC_Directions.pdf

Previously we have met up on the way, at a pub called the Royal Oak just south of Midhurst on the A286.

Cheers Hedge, I plumbed Goodwood into google maps and it brought up a place in Milton Keynes.

Looks like this is just a touch too far :lol: sounds like it'll be a good one though.

I'll probably be spending a fair amount of time in Gosport in the coming months so hopefully might catch one:rolleyes:

............ Newbury is probably out of the equation as well :(

We need you at Newbury to give us the full compliment of colours! :(

Supercar Sunday is cool though ;)

For those wishing to join us for a pre-meet and convoy to Goodwood we will congregate at the Royal Oak Pub (postcode ref GU29 0EP) just south of Midhurst on the A286. It's worth getting there early just to have a nose at some of the exotica that comes past. Will be meeting from 7:45am and aiming to leave by 8:15am'ish to get to Goodwood by 8:45am.

This WILL be a very busy event so it'll be worth the early alarm call :thumbup:

This WILL be a very busy event so it'll be worth the early alarm call :thumbup:

Yes last years event was very busy.

I would suggest that we left more like 08:00 ish but with my track record that could be wishful thinking. :o