Supercar Sunday Goodwood Breakfast Club - 1st June 2008

mdk1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Pics Hedge, Did you reduce the size of them for the forum? If so any chance of a full size of the black CS :thumbup:

Sure PM me your email address. They are about 3meg and I have a couple more if you would like.

To Rob. No. :D

Thanks for the pics Hedge. I was going to say the Bugle at Hamble, btw, used to be on my training route cooling down lap!

Shame that Merc broke down and they couldnt move it before the supercars got there.. :rofl:

Actually Makefish, over here in West Sussex, we do get a selection of cars like that around the place all the time, but then Chichester has a way of being up its own ar53 most of the time. :D

There's a 355 in the car park at work at the mo, and a silver R8 parks across from the offices most weeks...

Here is a selection of pics my son took of the day (not bad considering this was his first effort with a camera!)....................................

They are very good Steve. You should be proud. :thumbup:

The bloke in that Hellcat (I stand to be corrected here) was amusing himself all day at last years British Heart Foundation ride by taking off about 10 feet above our heads as we cycled round!

Great pics everyone! Steve, your son did a great job with that collection!

Had a great day out, it's not often you get see such a collection of cars in one place. The fact they were all driven there and not dropped off by a low loader made it a bit more special. I took a few pics too, but have not yet had the chance to sort them all out. Will post a few up when I can. I was quite chuffed hearing a Veyron for the first time. The sound it made and the way it accelerated was just out of this world really. :D Reminded me of a UFO in a way.

The only downside for me was I unfortunately picked up a small puncture at some point during the day. Luckily Jeff was on hand with his pump, so pumped it up again, and got me home. Thanks Jeff!:thumbup: I found the hole, so hopefully it will be an easy fix rather than a new tyre. :o