Pictures of Different (Larger)Wheels

Has anyone got any pics of their cars they could post (Black VRS's if possible) with different wheels on them,as i can normally picture in my head what wheels would look good on my cars,but for some reason i am struggling for inspiration with the VRS (i am hopefully buying!!).

If your car is lowered,all the better as if i do buy the car it is getting some FK's on it asap!!

I did see someone on here say they had 20's on theirs..................surely,although i am sure it looks stunning,they are an inch too far and must rub like F**K?

You'd better put up a picture of yours for him to use as he has not yet bought a black Octy vRS, or any colour Octy vRS for that matter.

It was more some pics of your cars i wanted with different wheels on to try and get some inspiration for when i (hopefully) get mine.

I have had a couple of sets of RS6's on different cars and they seem to look stunning on anything,but i would like something different this time.

I also had a set of O.Z Superleggara's on a Leon Cupra R,and while they looked lovely on that,i am not so sure a set would look so good on an Octavia?

I am absolutely rubbish with computers and technical stuff in general,so if anyone can do a photoshop thing for me of a Black VRS with a set of 19" BBS CH's on it i would appreciate it,as i am swaying towards these,despite the cost!

This will give you a rough idea ;)

Topgear's Alloy Wheel Selector Tool

:hooray: they still have my elegance up there :hooray:

I know there was a thread kicking around with a few photoshopped wheels side on, on a black vrs hatchback. Will have a loko and see if I can find the thread.

It was more some pics of your cars i wanted with different wheels on to try and get some inspiration for when i (hopefully) get mine.

I have had a couple of sets of RS6's on different cars and they seem to look stunning on anything,but i would like something different this time.

I also had a set of O.Z Superleggara's on a Leon Cupra R,and while they looked lovely on that,i am not so sure a set would look so good on an Octavia?

I am absolutely rubbish with computers and technical stuff in general,so if anyone can do a photoshop thing for me of a Black VRS with a set of 19" BBS CH's on it i would appreciate it,as i am swaying towards these,despite the cost!

Why do you want 19"s?

Also unless you fit OZ or similar quality wheels, all you will do is increase the unsprung weight of the car with replica wheels that weigh a ton and buckle at the first pot hole.

Keep the OEM 17's and spend the money upgarding the brakes and suspension, and enjoy the car for what it is.

Then remap it if you want a bit more.

Several of us on here have red Octy vRS's with standard black/gunmetal 17" wheels and they look alright.

Why do you want 19"s?

Also unless you fit OZ or similar quality wheels, all you will do is increase the unsprung weight of the car with replica wheels that weigh a ton and buckle at the first pot hole.

Keep the OEM 17's and spend the money upgarding the brakes and suspension, and enjoy the car for what it is.

Then remap it if you want a bit more.

Several of us on here have red Octy vRS's with standard black/gunmetal 17" wheels and they look alright.

I want 19's because i like them and how they look on a car...................the 19's i had on my Leon in particular (o.z)were also lighter than the standard 18's,thus reducing the unsprung weight and transforming the handling/steering feel completely (i had an Ariel Atom when i had the Leon,and this taught me a huge amount about how weight in all areas of a car,affect performance/handling/braking).

While i accept some replica wheels are very poor quality,i personally have never had ANY wheel buckle on any of the cars i have owned,and each car has had different things done for different uses,but if you were inclined to drive through potholes,i am sure even the OEM wheels would buckle at some point.

As for the brakes and suspension,these are all in the pipeline as i will be buying some decent discs and pads for it,putting on a set of coilovers and doing the antiroll bar.

The remap though has already been done:),as has the exhaust and diverter valve!!

i love my 20s and i still chuck it about, it seems fine lol ish, i will admit the back seems to try n step out alot quicker than when i had 18s but hey :orb_devil

i still love them

And noo rubbing, as it sits now you can take a private humped bridge with force and nothing,

you got to try to get a rub and then its only a qucik faint buzz :orb_arrow

no damage to my daft priced tyres..... thanks god

DSC00691.jpg

check this site for size and info :

TYRESAVE: Tyre Size Calculator

i did it with photobucket mate,

after you upload on that u just copy the img code and past in your post on here,

photobucket.com lol goodluck, il try help if you get stuck, i was gave instructions by a brisk member and ive got it sorted now woo who

i love my 20s and i still chuck it about, it seems fine lol ish, i will admit the back seems to try n step out alot quicker than when i had 18s but hey :orb_devil

i still love them

And noo rubbing, as it sits now you can take a private humped bridge with force and nothing,

you got to try to get a rub and then its only a qucik faint buzz :orb_arrow

no damage to my daft priced tyres..... thanks god

check this site for size and info :

TYRESAVE: Tyre Size Calculator

Cheers mate,your was the car i was on about.

This is why i wanted some pics for inspiration,as to be honest,i have never liked the RS8's on anything apart from maybe the New Beetle,but they do look good on an Octy!!

Keep the pics coming though

:orb_danci cheers mate, i wasnt a fan of them b4, now i got them i love them, thats another reason i went 20s, if was gona have a8s i was gona have big lol

i will see if ive got pics of my old rims and stick them on if i can, lol i say old but they didnt get a chance.... i get bored easy and my mates and brothers get bargins :orb_rolli

You'd better put up a picture of yours for him to use as he has not yet bought a black Octy vRS, or any colour Octy vRS for that matter.

Well if you click on the link you would find a black Octy (Download on the right) on there for you to put alloys on :P

Here you go, ticks all your boxes - arn't I good :rofl:

Black, lowered, with 18 inch OZ Superleggeras

Must admit,i have seen these in 19's on silver VRS's and i didn't rate them,but against the black they do look good........................plus MSW have a 10% discount on at the moment on O.Z wheels!! :thumbup: