Whats the fastest subject/object have you photographed

Watto

Hi ALL. im pretty new here so go easy, id thought id share some of my pictures.

please share your fastest photographed subject/object.

a load hole load more at my flickr site.

Flickr: kalimistuk's Photostream

.22cal air rifle pellet shot at object. pics taken with a panasonic FZ50, a sound controller, microphone and a DJ strobe. The last 2 bees had a Raynox 250 macro lens attached and sunpak 383 flash used and hand held.

water baloons

2natbnk.jpg

oinon

2u73g2b.jpg

chalk

witvo6.jpg

bulb

rtdtmw.jpg

gas lighter

i1b0o8.jpg

.22cal pellet being splitt in two

2hd5u10.jpg

bee

2l7vgw.jpg

2a4vep1.jpg

Thanks Peeps.

@ auroan, i use a sound trigger and microphone attached to a DJ strobe. when the mic pics up the noise of the gun it sets of a quick burst of light from the DJ strobe and freezes the image, there is a controller for the timing, i shoot a few bits of plastic to get the timing right then try on the subject. its done in darkness to so you have to have everything set up befor the lights turn out. all i have is a small low powered led just enough to see what where im aiming. the camera is on a long shutter of about 1-2seconds.

:eek:

How the hell did you get that shot

:eek:

The same way i did this lol

33yjoe9.jpg

no seriously, it was done with a sound controller, Mic, and DJ Strobe, once its been timed its just a case of hitting the target with the pellet.

Assorted F1 cars at Sepang....really ancient digital camera, so hoping for better results at Singapore this year with a new TZ3....oh wait, it's going to be at night.......bummer.

Assorted F1 cars at Sepang....really ancient digital camera, so hoping for better results at Singapore this year with a new TZ3....oh wait, it's going to be at night.......bummer.

Nice, what sort of lights will be there, /Car/flood lights etc, with some good panning I bet there can be some fun pics to be had.

But saying that i own the panasonic FZ50 and I have only 1 night pic.:( (not the best night cameras, must be the small sensors)

Not as fast as (m)any of the above, but I really wished I had my camera with me yesterday, as I was barely feet away from a grebe chasing baby chubs - I'd loved to have been able to catch them jumping out of the water to escape! it would have been Countryfile photo comp time if I'd succeeded, I think! :cool: